E.g. Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, USA, UK, etc.
> AMCAT Chemistry Sample Papers
AMCAT Chemistry Sample Papers
Here you will find AMCAT Chemistry Sample Papers, Questions with Answers.
1. When is there more deviation in behaviour of a gas from the ideal gas equation PV = nRT?
(1) At high temperature and low pressure
(2) At low temperature and high pressure
(3) At high temperature and high pressure
(4) At low temperature and low pressure
2. An atom A forms an ionic bond with an atom B by complete transfer of one electron to B. If internuclear distance is 2.67 × 10–10 m and charge on electron is 1.602 × 10–19 C, the dipole moment of the bond is
(1) 4.277 × 10–29 cm (2) 3.09 × 10–30 cm
(3) 1.96 × 10–30 cm (4) 4.56 × 10–28 cm
3. Para and ortho hydrogen differ in
(1) atomic number (2) atomic mass
(3) spins of protons (4) number of neutrons
4. Unpleasant smelling carbylamines are formed by heating alkali with chloroform with
(1) Any aliphatic amine (2) Any amine
(3) Chloropicrin (4) Any primary amine
5. The correct sequence of decrease in the bond angles of the following hydrides are
(1) NH3 > PH3 > AsH3 > SbH3 (2) NH3 > AsH3 > PH3 > SbH3
(3) SbH3 > AsH3 > PH3 > NH3 (4) PH3 > NH3 > AsH3 > SbH3
AMCAT Biology Sample Papers AMCAT General English Sample Papers
AMCAT Mathematics Sample Papers AMCAT Physics Sample Papers
AMCAT Quantitative Aptitude Sample Papers