E.g. Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, USA, UK, etc.
> AMCAT General English Sample Papers
AMCAT General English Sample Papers
Here you will find AMCAT General English Sample Papers, Questions with Answers.
1. Directions: Choose the word that is almost similar in meaning to the word in capital letters.
(1) puzzle (2) orthodox
(3) sink (4) gratitude
2. Directions: Choose the word that is opposite in meaning to the word in capital letters.
(1) stimulate (2) curb
(3) allay (4) redress
3. Directions: In the following question a part of the sentence is underlined. Beneath each sentence there are four ways of phrasing the underlined part. Choose the answer that expresses most effectively what is presented in the original sentence. The boss was very displeased for my conduct.
(1) on my conduct (2) to my conduct
(3) at my conduct (4) in my conduct
4. Directions: In each sentence there is a blank. Choose the word or phrase that completes the sentence.
A firework suddenly . . . unexpectedly.
(1) fired off (2) went off
(3) blew off (4) broke up
5. Directions: Each of the questions consists of two words in capital letters, which have a certain relationship to each other. Choose the pair from the options given below which has the same relationship as the original pair.
DISTANCE : MILE
(1) liquid : pint (2) weight : scale
(3) ton : iron (4) well : water
AMCAT Biology Sample Papers AMCAT Chemistry Sample Papers
AMCAT Mathematics Sample Papers AMCAT Physics Sample Papers
AMCAT Quantitative Aptitude Sample Papers