E.g. Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, USA, UK, etc.
> AMCAT Physics Sample Papers
AMCAT Physics Sample Papers
Here you will find AMCAT Physics Sample Papers, Questions with Answers.
1. For a particle moving in a horizontal circular path with constant speed, which of the following statements is correct?
(1) Kinetic energy is constant
(2) Potential energy is constant
(3) Both kinetic energy and potential energy are constant
(4) Neither kinetic energy nor potential energy is constant
2. In a projectile motion, the velocity is
(1) never perpendicular to the acceleration
(2) always perpendicular to the acceleration
(3) perpendicular to the acceleration at one instant only
(4) perpendicular to the acceleration at two instants.
3. It is easier to draw up a wooden block along an inclined plane than haul it up vertically, because
(1) friction is reduced
(2) mass becomes smaller
(3) only a part of the weight has to be overcome
(4) ‘g’ becomes smaller
4. A spring balance is attached to the ceiling of a lift. A man hangs his bag on the spring and the balance reads 49 N when the lift is stationary. If the lift moves downwards with an acceleration of 5 m/s2, the reading on the spring balance would be
(1) 24 N (2) 74 N (3) 50 N (4) 49 N
5. Identical strings of steel and copper (YS > YCu) are equally stretched. Which of the following is true?
(1) Less work is done on the Steel spring
(2) Less work is done on the Copper spring
(3) Equal work is done on both the springs
(4) None of the above
AMCAT Biology Sample Papers AMCAT Chemistry Sample Papers
AMCAT General English Sample Papers AMCAT Mathematics Sample Papers
AMCAT Quantitative Aptitude Sample Papers