Welcome to Annamalai University Distance Education Section. Here you will find about Annamalai University Distance Education MBA, MCA, B.Ed Courses Admission 2016, Exam Time Table and Results.
Annamalai University’s Distance Education program is a notable preference for distance education seekers in India. This preference is ably reflected in the university’s yearly enrollments that have has seen an unabated rise in recent years. All distance programmes in the university are recognised by Directorate of Distance Education. Annamalai University Distance Education B.Ed courses started in 2009 are the undisputed leader among open universities offering courses.
Annamalai University Distance Education MBA Admission 2016:-
M.B.A Degree Programme
- M.B.A.(T.M & E.M) Tamil Medium (T.M), English Medium (E.M)
- M.B.A. E-Business (E.M)
- M.B.A. International Business (E.M)
- M.B.A. (Human Resource Management) (E.M)
- M.B.A. (Marketing Management) (E.M)
- M.B.A. (Financial Management)(E.M)
Duration:- The duration of these programmes of study is two years and students can complete the programme within a period of 7 years from the year of admission.
Eligibility:- Any Degree (only those applicants who have passed the qualifying examination under the pattern of either 11+2+2 years or 11+1+3 years or 10+2+3 years will be eligible for admission to the programme. Those who have passed the qualifying examination under 10+2+2 pattern will not be considered for admission) or an equivalent examination.
Annamalai University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2016:-
Eligibility for Admission:-
1. Should have passed the graduate degree examination under the 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern with main subject in Part III, namely – Tamil (B.A., B.Lit.), English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science, Applied Physics, Applied Chemistry, Biochemistry, Environmental Science, Microbiology, History and Geography.
2. In the case of Economics, Commerce and Home Science subjects, only P.G., qualification will be considered.
3. Candidates who have studied cross major subjects in P.G. Degree are not eligible.
4. Candidates having a direct U.G., Degree (without +2 qualification) and candidates having a direct P.G. Degree (without U.G. Degree) are not eligible.
Selection Procedure:- Admission will be made on the basis of performance in the written entrance test.