Get information on UPSC IES Exam 2020 Online Application Form and Registration.
IES 2020 Important Dates -
Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination 2020 -
Date of Notification - 25.09.2019
Last Date for receipt of Applications - 15.10.2019
Date of commencement of Exam - 05.01.2020, Sunday
Duration of Exam - 1 Day
Engineering Services (Main) Examination 2020 -
Date of commencement of Exam - 28.06.2020, Sunday
Duration of Exam - 1 Day.
These online application form can be filled on www.upsconline.nic.in.
Applicants are requested to log on to www.upsconline.nic.in. After doing so please read through the set of instructions provided for online registration of exam. It is necessary to fill up both parts i.e. part-I and part-II of the application.
1. First before filling in application form it is necessary to submit fee. Apart from that you are also required to keep softcopies of photograph (file size maximum 40 KB and 140x110 pixels) and signature (file size maximum 40 KB and 110x140 pixels).
2. Secondly fill in all details carefully specially those pertaining to correspondence (this serves as the only means of correspondence between the examining authority and yourself).
3. On filling in part I of the application you are required to click on the continue button to move on to part II of the application.
4. Please note that Part II of the form cannot be filled without completing part I of application.
5. Please note the unique registration number (RID) obtained.(This number can be quoted for future correspondence).
6. If on completion of application you receive a blank registration number then you are required to start the application procedure afresh.
Cases in which application needs to be filled afresh
• Internet disconnection during the process of application.
• PC /terminal shutdowns or hangs during the process.
There are three options for the payment of fee-
i) By Cash in any branch of State Bank of India,
ii) Pay by credit/debit Card and
iii) Pay by Net Banking facility of SBI.
An applicant who wants to pay the fee by cash should take a print of the PAY-IN SLIP by clicking on the option "Print Bank Pay-in-Slip". Making use of this pay-in-slip, an applicant can deposit the fee in cash at any branch of the State Bank of India. The bank will not accept any other challan/form for the payment of fee by cash. After depositing the fee by this pay-in-slip, the bank will provide a "TRANSACTION ID". An applicant will again have to log in and start submission of the part-II of the online application.
Applicants can also pay the fee online using the internet banking facility of the State Bank of India.
An applicant can also pay the fee online using any VISA/MASTER DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD issued by any bank/institution.
Once an applicant has successfully submitted the part-I and part-II of the application through online, the same gets registered with the Commission and the applicant is not required to send a hard copy of the print out of his/her application to the Commission's office. However, it is strongly advised that the applicant keeps a hard copy of his /her application for his/her own record and future communication with the commission.
IES Coaching Institutes