Get information on IGNOU Ph.D Admission 2016-17 Date, January, July Notification, Apply Online and Application Form.
IGNOU Ph.D Admission:-
Ph.D Discipline in Offer:-
- Child Development (PhD)
- Nutritional Sciences (PhD)
- Civil (PhD)
- Mechanical (PhD)
- Arabic (PhD)
- French (PhD)
- Gender and Development Studies (PhD)
- Women’s Studies (PhD)
- English (PhD)
- Law (PhD)
- Performing & Visual Arts with specialization in Fine Arts, Theatre Arts and Music (PhD)
- Theater Arts (MPhil)
- Physics (PhD)
- Bio-Chemistry (PhD)
- Geography (PhD)
- History (PhD)
- Economics (MPhil/PhD)
- Sociology (MPhil/PhD)
- Political Science (PhD)
- Gandhian Thought and Peace Studies (MPhil/PhD)
- Anthropology (PhD)
- Psychology (PhD)
- Translation Studies (MPhil & PhD)
- Distance Education (PhD)
- Vocational Education and Training (PhD)
The eligibility criteria and selection procedure for the following PhD programs and courses is as follows:-
(a) Applicants wishing to seek admission for research degree programs must hold a Masters degree in relevant subject or discipline or its equivalent qualification.
(b) Applicant should have secured atleast an aggregate of 55 marks. (50% marks in case of reserved category candidates).
Selection Procedure:- The university selects candidates for research degree programs through the following procedure
ENTEX-01 :This is all India entrance examination for candidates wishing to seek admission for various research programs.
Those applying for this exam will have to appear at IGNOU Headquaters for an interview on the date as informed by the university.
How to Apply:-
Applicants are required to complete the following as part of application:-
- Draw a DD of Rs. 1000/- in favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi;
- Attest copies of Certificates and Marksheets in support of Educational Qualifications and Experience (wherever applicable).
- Attest copy of Certificate in support of Reserved Category; and Research Proposal, wherever applicable.
- Applications along with the above documents should be sent by post or by hand to :
Research Unit, Block 6,
IGNOU Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi- 110 068.