Get information on IOCL Application Form, Apply Online for Engineers through GATE.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is a premier national company engaged in various streams of the hydrocarbon value chain. This concern has a been a reckonable force in meeting the country’s energy need for almost a century now. Striving on innovation and leveraging on its strong workforce the company has been able to achieve success that is both qualitative and quantitative. IOCL at a given point in time conducts placements for various vacancies and as such IOCL recruitment is preferred by both freshers and professional alike across different fields of specialization. An IOCL application form is the first step for candidates wishing to be part of an internationally growing corporation.
Applicants wishing to apply for vacancies in IOCL are required to download the online application form that is available on the organization’s official website. This form need to be filled in the prescribed format after which it needs to be sent to along with duly attested photocopies of educational qualification and other relevant certificates to the address mentioned in the recruitment notification.
Hence to assist you here are some general guidelines for candidates applying for jobs in IOCL.
- First and most important: Read through the entire notification and ascertain whether you are eligible for application.
- You are also required to have a valid email ID which will remain valid for the next year. This email ID serves as a means of communication and correspondence with the employer
- Applicants applying for engineering vacancies in IOCL are required to apply for GATE which is common aptitude test for engineering graduates.
- All relevant documents pertaining to educational certificates and other documents should be readily available at the time of filling online registration.
- CGPA, OGPA and DGPA or letter grade or degree must be indicated in the application form as per as norms accepted by university or institute.
- Before submitting the online application form you are required to go through the entire document form and check once more before final submission.
- Please note the unique registration number that is obtained at the submission of online application form.
- A copy of the online application form must be taken and preserved for future reference.
Other instructions and stipulations for applicants
a) Those appearing in their final year once selected are required to submit their application form before the stipulated date mentioned by the organisation.
b) People with Disability (PWD) will be considered for selection against indentified posts only.
c) Candidates belonging to the OBC category but falling the creamy layer will not be entitled for reservation.
c) Individuals employed in government departments, PSU and autonomous bodies are required to submit NOC from competent authority.
d) You can apply for only discipline at a given point in time.
e) Candidates failing to meet eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection procedure.
For doubts and queries candidates are free to write to Indian Oil at the email ID provided by the organisation. We on our part will keep you posted on various IOCL recruitment and notifications at the earliest.