Latest information on ISTQB 2018 exam with its notification, exam dates, eligibility, application form also including paper pattern, test centres and ISTQB result.
ISTQB stands for International Software Testing qualification Board. The examination held in this sphere is basically meant and related to the testing of the software and uses all over the globe. Software of various kinds is being used all over the world.
ISTQB Exam Dates
The examination is held in order to decide who all deserve and have the potential to hold a degree that is related to software testing.
Currently there are two levels of examinations:
For Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) Holders in Computer Science or related fields
- Foundation Level Clearance
- 24 Months of Testing Experience in IT, Testing, Development,
- QA, Engineering or related fields (For any 2 sub-levels)
- Min. 36 Months of experience mandatory for Adv. Complete
- Certification(For all 3 sub-levels)
For Non Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) Holders in Computer Science or related fields
- Foundation Level Clearance
- 60 Months of Testing Experience in IT, Testing, Development,QA,Engineering,or related fields
The examinations can be taken in three forms. The first form is the paper based examination, where a written examination is held to find out the deserving candidates. The second form is computer based, and the last form is home based.
The questions asked in these examinations are all multiple choice questions. This means that the question comes along with four options of answer. Out of those four, any one is the correct answer and the remaining three are wrong. The three wrong answers are meant to confuse the candidates.
Foundation Level Syllabus
How to Apply:-
If you are interested in getting ISTQB certification you need to do the following:
- Check the examination schedule for your city.
- Fill the Online Enrollment Form .
- Kindly Select Public if you are appearing at our Public exam dates. If you are appearing at your company premises then select Corporate.
- If you have any queries fill Online Enquiry Form.
- You would immediately receive a confirmation mail in your Personal ID along with further instructions.
- As per instructions Send a D/D of amount specified in mail in favour of INDIAN TESTING BOARD, payable at 'NOIDA' to our Noida or Bangalore Office, you can find the address at http://istqb.in/contact.htm
- Last date of payment & registration for online exams is 15 days before the exam date & last date for Al exams is 10 days before the exam date.
- You will be informed of the timing and procedure of the examination. Appear for the examination on the designated date, time and venue.
- Please do not forget to bring a photo identity (Passport, Driving License, Election Card etc.) with you when you appear for the examination.
- You will be informed of your result within two weeks and passing candidates will receive the certificate within eight weeks.
- Foundation level exams are online. Results for online exam will be immediate.