E.g. Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, USA, UK, etc.
> Indian Navy Application Form
Indian Navy Application Form
Get information on Indian Navy Application Form, Apply Online for Recruitment.
Indian Navy Recruitment
Bharitya Nau Sena is the naval arm of the Indian armed forces. Though the force’s primary objective has always been security of national maritime borders the force has used its opportunities to enhance international relations and also be part of various relief operations and humanitarian causes. Over the years the organization has engaged in the process of modernization in what it calls Blue Water capabilities. Keeping this objective in mind the organization has frequently announced Indian Navy Recruitment to meet the requirement of personnel. The Indian Navy Application form is the first important document and also the first step for candidates wishing to apply for a job in Indian Navy.
How to apply for jobs in Indian Navy?
- First log onto www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- Then you are required to select the link Careers@Navy.
- You are required to choose one entry (OFFICER ENTRY or SAILOR ENTRY) depending on designation.
- After this you have to click the link Apply Online
Here are some general guidelines for candidates applying online for vacancies in Indian Navy
- You are first required to go through the entire application and the requirements for the job.
- At the time of application you are also required to keep your educational certificates in hand.
- Fill in all mandatory details like personal information, educational qualification and details of posts.
- Before clicking the submit button kindly read through the entire application form carefully.
- If there are any mistakes then they may must be edited as applications once submitted are final and cannot be edited.
- After filling the application form it must be submitted.
- On submission of application note system generated application number.
- Two copies of application form duly signed, attached with recent passport size photographs and attested should be sent to the address mentioned in the notification.
- This should also be accompanied with copies of all relevant documents to the mentioned address before the final date of submission.
Here are some guidelines for candidates applying offline for vacancies in Indian Navy.
- Applications must be downloaded from www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- Here too, take time to read through the notifications containing eligibility for posts.
- While filling the application it is advisable to have all documents in hand.
- Forms need to be filled in either blue or black ink.
- Overwriting and cancellations should be avoided.
- Forms must be complete in all respects.
- It is also advisable that a copy of the application form be kept for future reference.
- After completion of the application procedure candidates are required to send their duly signed and attested application form along with covering documents and certificates to the address mentioned in the recruitment notification by the last date of submission.
Cases in which application form can be rejected
•Applications received after the final date of submission will not be accepted.
•Applications that are not signed and attested will not be accepted.
•Applications without educational certificates would not be accepted.
•Multiple applications would not be accepted.
•Application with suspicious information and ambiguity after investigation will not be accepted.
•Application with overwriting and cancellations would not be accepted (in this case candidates are required to get these mistakes attested).
•If it is felt that candidates are trying to conceal information then application of these candidates will not be accepted.
Indian Navy Admit Card Indian Navy Results