Welcome to Kurukshetra University Distance Education Section. Here you will find about Kurukshetra University Distance Education Courses MBA, MCA, B.Ed Admission 2016, Exam Date Sheet and Results.
The Directorate of distance education of Kurushetra University established in 1976. Since then it has essayed an important role in reaching out to the thousands of students, from a modest 400 in the first year to almost 30000 students at present. Kurushetra University distance learning programs include professional as well as technical courses.
Courses offered by University
Bachelor Degree (three year program)
- Bachelor of Arts (B. A)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com)
- Bachelor of Science (B. Sc)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Information and Management (BIM)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
Master Degree Courses (2 or 3 year depending upon program)
- Master of Arts in Hindi (2 years)
- Master of Arts in English (2 years)
- Master of Arts in Sanskrit(2 years)
- Master of Arts in Punjabi (2 years)
- Master of Arts in History (2 years)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (2 years)
- Master of Arts in Economics (2 years)
- Master of Arts in Environmental Education (2 years)
- Master of Arts in Mass Communication (2 years)
- Master of Arts in Education (2 years)
- Master of Arts in Strategic Students (2 years)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com) (2 years)
- Master of Science (M.Sc) (2 years)
- Master of Science and Mathematics (2 years)
- Master of Science in Computer Science (2 years)
- Master of Computer Application (3 years)
- Master of Business Administration (3 years)
- Master of Business Administration (Hospitality Management) (3 years)
- LLM (2 years)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Export Marketing Management (PGDEMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism (PGDJMC)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hindi Translation (PGDT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Education (PGDEE)
- Diploma in Library and Information Science (D.Lib.Sc)
- Certificate Course in Urdu (CCU)
- Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA)
- Certificate Course in Fashion Designing (CCFD)
- Certificate in French (CF)
Applications are invited by Kurukshetra University for distance education B.Ed, BCA and MBA courses of study.
Eligibility:- Bachelor/Master's Degree from a recognised University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Physically and Visually Handicapped candidates).
Admission Procedure:- As per admission policy, admission is to this course is based on merit in the qualifying examination.
View more details
Pass in Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2 standard) of Board of School Education Haryana or any other examination recognised as equivalent thereto by the Kurukshetra University in five subjects including the subjects of English and Mathematics.
Pass in three year Diploma Course examination conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Haryana or any other Board of Technical Education in India and recognised by the Director, Technical Education, Haryana as equivalent thereto
Duration:- Three years
Eligibility:- Pass in Bachelor's degree examination of Kurukshetra University or any other recognised University.