Welcome to M.Ed Admission 2022 Section. Here you will find MEd Admission 2022 in IGNOU, YCMOU, MDU, BHU, Delhi University Eligibility and Procedure.
M. Ed Admission in India is subject to the condition laid down by respective educational boards and universities, however the general eligibility criteria for applicants is at least 50 percent both in theory and practical at the B.Ed level and at least 55 percent marks in graduation. Moreover students who have completed their B.Ed as on the date of application are eligible to apply.
BHU M.Ed Part Time Admission
The M. Ed. (Part-time) course is a two Semester Course Spread over two years. Each year being of 90 working days. The classes will be conducted during summer vacation and other holidays including Durga Puja to Dipawali vacation.
- Post Graduate / Under Graduate degree under 10+2+3 pattern.
- B. Ed. / B. Ed. (Special) securing a minimum of 50% marks in theory.
- Two years service experience as on 31.03.2013(Certificate to be attached).
NUMBER OF SEATS :- 25 (Reservation as per University Rules)
IGNOU M.Ed Admission
- Minimum Duration: 2 Years
- Maximum Duration: 4 Years
- Course Fee: Rs. 40,000
B.Ed.(55% marks) with 2 years experience.