Get information on MAH MCA CET 2019 Exam Date, Notification, Syllabus, Pattern, Eligibility and Results.
MAH MCA CET is an AICTE approved common entrance test conducted for admission to first year and second year (seperate and lateral entry) three year full time MCA Courses in various government aided universities and colleges as well as private aided institutes in the state of Maharashtra. Students wishing to study pursue an Master in Computer Application are required to pass this test in order to seek admission to colleges and institutes offering this course.
Important dates or MAH MCA CET Exam 2019:-
MAH MCA CET 2019 Date - 23rd March 2019
Mode of Exam - Online
- Degree(three years duration) with minimum 50 % marks aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university.
- 45 percent marks in case of backward class categories belonging to state.
- The university should be approved by UGC and the Association of Indian universities.
- The applicant should have studied mathematics or statistics at the 10+2 level or a higher level examination.
- Final year students can also apply provided they fulfill the eligibilty requirement.
- These applicants should have also studied mathematics or statistics as one subject at 10+2 level or higher examination.
MAH MCA CET 2019 Paper Pattern:-
Duration:- 2 Hours
The MAH-MCA-CET exam comprises of two papers having multiple choice objective type questions to be answered on Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet.
Paper I:General Aptitude (GA) and Paper II: Computer Concepts (CC).
Each of the two papers is of one hour duration having maximum of 100 marks and contains 25 objective type questions.
There is negative marking for wrong answers.
MAH MCA CET 2019 Syllabus:-
Paper I: General Aptitude
Logical reasoning, quantitative reasoning, high school mathematics, vocabulary, English comprehension and verbal ability. Question is this paper is similar to the standard of high school (up to the 12th standard).
Paper II: Computer Concepts
Computer Basics, Data Representation, Computer Architecture, Computer Language and Operating System basics.
for more details Click Here.