E.g. Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, USA, UK, etc.
> PhD in Nursing
PhD in Nursing in India Admission 2013-14
Welcome to PhD in Nursing Section. Here you will find PhD in Nursing in India Admission 2013-14 Eligibility Criteria and Selection Procedure.
Following is an admission guide for aspirants wishing to pursue PhD in Nursing across the best colleges and institutes in India.
PhD in Nursing
Indian Nursing Council offers Ph.D in Nursing course in collaboration with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and W.H.O., under the Faculty of Nursing to promote doctoral education in various fields of nursing.
- Duration:- 3-5 years
- Eligibility Qualification:- M. Sc./ M. Phil Nursing.
PhD in Nursing from IGNOU:-
- Minimum Duration: 18 Months
- Maximum Duration: 4 Years
- Course Fee: Rs. 10,000
- Minimum Age: No bar
- Maximum Age: No bar
- Nursing professionals who have completed their M.Phil degree with 55 per cent marks from a recognised university or an equivalent grade (50 per cent for SC and ST candidates)
- Nursing professionals having a M.Sc. Nursing, with 55 per cent marks and five years of teaching/industry/administration/professional/clinical experience.
- Nursing personnel, who have completed their M.Sc. Nursing with 55 per cent marks (50 per cent marks for SC and ST candidates)