Get information on RAC Recruitment 2018-19, 2019 DRDO RAC Job Vacancies for Scientists.
Recruitment and Assessment Commission is a primary agency of DRDO responsible for recruiting and training of personnel for the organisation. Apart from inducting scientists, the organisation also conducts promotion to higher levels of working.
The primary responsibility of RAC
- Recruitment of Scientists (Group 'A' Class I Gazetted Post) in DRDO.
- Assessments of Scientists of DRDO for promotion to the next higher grades.
- Selection of candidates for higher study course (ME/ M. Tech/ MSc Engg) under Research & Training Scheme of DRDO and post Graduate Training scheme of Army, Navy and Air Force.
- Any other assignment specified by Director General Defence Research & Development Organisation and Scientific Adviser to Raksha Mantri (SA to RM).
RAC Recruitment is notified for the post of
- Scientist Group B- This is an entry-level post in DRDO. Engineering graduates in various streams are selected for this job profile.
- Scientist Group C- Academic scholars with a minimum work experience of three years are selected for this job profile.
- Scientist Group D- Academic scholars with a minimum experience seven years in scientific research is preferred for this post.
- Scientist Group F and G- These are senior level posts and as such candidates with relevant work experience of 13 to 15 years in scientific research as well adminstrative experience are preferred for this post.
Click Here for more info about RAC Recruitment