Welcome to S P Jain Admission 2017-18 Section. Here you will find S P Jain Mumbai Admission 2017 for MBA, PGDM Eligibility Criteria and Selection Procedure.
S P Jain PGDM Admission:-
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research has announced admission for its PGPM (one year program) for batch starting January 2014. The major change in this year's scheme of admission is the introduction of rolling interviews. Applicants for the program would be accessed on rolling basis and eligible candidates would be shortlisted and called for an interview on this rolling basis.
The process would eliminate the long wait that students encounter after applying online. Shortlised candidates would be informed of their selection through email.
SP Jain PGPM Admission:-
Eligibility:- Minimum 3 years of Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized University in India or abroad.
The selection to SPJIMR is purely on merit basis; your relative performance in each of the given criteria will be used for the purpose of selection. The criteria used are given below
- Consistency of Academics
- Versatility and Achievement
- Leadership Qualities
- Value for Values
- Relevant Work Experience, if any
- Interview Scores
- Test Scores (CAT/XAT/GMAT)
How to apply: Applications are to made online. The processing for application fees is Rs 1,200/-. It can paid be either by credit card or demand draft favoring "SP Jain Institute of Management and Research payable at Mumbai or at authorised cash collection centers.
Important instructions for students applying for admission
- Please create your own login id and password. You can use to correct your form details till submission.
- Please note down the login id and password.
- If your password does not contain alphabets and numerals and is less than 8 characters you are required to change your password.
- Please do not use ( single quotes-', double quotes-", ampersand-& ) while entering details, as it may clash with the program.
You can send emails to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any difficulty in filling up the form
The Admissions Coordinator
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's
S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research
Munshi Nagar, Dadabhai Road,
Mumbai - 400 058.
Telephone: (022) 2623 7454 / 2401 / 0396
Fax:(022) 2623 7042