Welcome to SSC Recruitment 2019 Section. Here you will find SSC Job Vacancies for Graduate , 12th Level and Clerk.
SSC Stenographer Grade 'C' and 'D' Examination 2019 -
Apply online at website -https://ssc.nic.in from 20.09.2019 to 18.10.2019
Last date for making online fee payment - 20.10.2019 (17:00)
Last date for generation of offline Challan - 20.10.2019 (17:00)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) - 22.10.2019
Date of Computer Based Examination - 05.05.2020 to 07.05.2020.
SSC Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF Examination 2019
Apply online at website - https://ssc.nic.in from 17-09-2019 to 16-10-2019
Last date for making online fee payment - 18-10-2019 (17:00)
Last date for generation of offline Challan - 18-10-2019 (17-00)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) - 19-10-2019
Date of Computer Based Examination
Paper I - 11-12-2019 to 13-12-2019
Paper II - to be notified later
SSC Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhayapak Examination 2019
Apply online at website - https://ssc.nic.in from 27.08.2019 to 26.09.2019
Last date for making online fee payment - 28.09.2019 (17:00)
Last date for generation of offline Challan - 28.09.2019 (17:00)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) - 30.09.2019
Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) - 26.11.2019
Date of Paper-II (Conventional): To be notified later.
SSC Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts Exam 2019
Apply online at website - https://ssc.nic.in from 13.08.2019 to 12.09.2019
Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) - To be notified later
Date of Paper-II (Conventional) - To be notified later.
Click here for more details.
Why should you apply for SSC recruitment- The reasons for the same are as follows
•SSC Recruitment is the only agency that recruits individuals for various posts in ministries and departments of the Government of India.
•Recruitments are specifically done for Group B and C which are main departments/cadre in government establishments.
•The instiution also conducts exams for officers in service for promotion within ranks for instance (for e.g. LDC to UDC)
Job Profiles- SSC conducts recruitments for the following job profiles under various departments and ministries of the government of India.
Job Snippets (Duties and Responsibilities):-
• SSC MTS Recruitment– The duties of MTS are similar to a clerical staff. The only difference is Multitasking staff are also entrusted with technical or non technical function along with clerical work.
• SSC LDC Recruitment- LDC is entrusted with various clerical responsibilities like maintaining incoming and outgoing correspondence as well as record keeping.
• SSC UDC Recruitment - UDC is entrusted with the mantainenace of various files and documents, and preparation of statements.
• SSC Data Entry Operators Recruitment - DEO work under the guidance of the officer in charge. The key functions under this profile include providing support for systems and data and also installing various software and hardware in central and government offices.
• SSC Stenographers Recruitment - The job profile of stenographer involves typing and transcription of letters, mantainenace of registers and records, as well inward and outward correspondence. At times this job can also be highly confidential in nature.
• SSC Constable Recruitment - The general functions of constable include the maintenance of law and order, guarding of installations and being part of various operations security operations of diverse nature apart from taking charge of smaller station unit.
• SSC Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment - Sub inspectors are also the first investigating officers and also at time performs the functions of a station master. This recruitment is normally done under SSC CGL.
• SSC SI in CBI Recruitment- The job profile of an SI in CBI is different from a regular sub inspector. The job profile is investigative in nature. The work hours and functions depend upon the branch and the nature of function for e.g. law and order or anti corruption.
• SSC Tax Assistant Recruitment- This recruitment is done under SSC CGL. Tax assistants assist senior tax consultants in various office related function on a regular basis.
• SSC Income Tax Inspector Recruitment - The job description of Income Tax Officer involves the assessment of tax for individuals and firms. The profile also includes calculation of TDS, enforcement assignments and various clerical functions.
• SSC FCI Recruitment – SSC also conducts recruitments for General, Accounts, technical and Depot job profiles of the Food Corporation of India.
• SSC Junior Engineers Recruitment- SSC also conducts recruitments for junior engineers in technical, mechanical, electrical and IT departments. Prominent among them is railways and various corporations.
Academic Competence- In case of Multitasking staff the academic qualification is matriculation or its equivalent. In case of LD clerks the educational qualification is 12 pass or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For CGL data operation job profiles, 10+2 higher secondary passed candidates are eligible. For the posts of Constables, aspirants who have done their matriculation from a recognized board or university can apply for the same. For post of SI in CBI, graduates are preferred. For the posts of tax assistants and income tax officers, candidates with a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university can apply. For technical posts in FCI candidates with a bachelor’s degree in science in specified fields of bio technology, bio chemistry and food science are preferred. Finally for engineering posts, engineering graduates in specific engineering discipline are preferred.
SSC Selection Procedure- Selection for various posts under SSC is done as follows
•On the basis of marks and the essentional qualification of the candidates
•Selection is also done on the basis of interview in some cases
•For some posts there is an eligibility test. Aspirants who clear test are then called for an interview.
How to start it off- Candidates can apply for various posts through government websites and also through SSC official website, for some job profiles aspirants can apply through post. However applicants are requested to check in the details mentioned in each recruitment before applying for the same.
Click Here for info about SSC Recruitment