About Bastar Vishwavidyalaya
The Bastar Vishwavidyalaya, a premier institution of post graduate teaching and research in the state., was established by an Act of 02-Sept. 2008, an Act to amendment the Chhattisgarh Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam 1973 (no. 22 of 1973) as a state University, Wholly financed by the State Government of Chhattisgarh.
Bastar Vishwavidyalaya Admission
University Teaching Departments:-
01. School of Studies Forestry & Wildlife.
02. School of Studies Anthropology & Tribal Studies.
03. School of Studies Rural Technology
04. School of Studies Master of Computer Application
05. School of Studies Biotechnology
06. School of Studies Master of Social Work.
Contact Details/ Address of Bastar Vishwavidyalaya
Note : The information about this University & its Courses has been taken from the University website & was last updated on 25th November 2014.
Phone : +91-7782-229037
Phone : +91-7782-229037
University Location on Map
Related Questions on Universities
Which is the top university for distance education in India?
For Online MBA i can suggest NIBM Global which is AICTE,UGC,DEC,IAO approved.
is eiilm university recog by ugc or not???
ELLIM is UGC approved and recognized university.
I am interested in MCA course through distance mode and need to inquire following regarding EIILM university,sikkim:
1. Please tell me whether this university is approved from UGC & DEC?
2. If a student is doing course from this university outside Sikkim state, degree will be valid or not?
3. After completing MCA degree, a student will be valid for applying jobs in India as well as in Abroad???
4. I want to know the course of MCA from EIILM, Sikkim University is equivalent to IGNOU (Yes or No).
5. Plz provides me the details of fee structure of MCA course.
Plz reply asap..
Thanks in advance..
it is approved from ugc and dec and you can go ahead studying from this university.
What is Parallel College ?
WHO CAN BE A PARALLEL COLLEGE
Colleges / Institutes / Educational Organizations / Educational Institutions / Classes / Study Centres / Sub-study Centres / Counseling and Guidance Centres / Information Centres / Trusts / Vocational Training Centres / Technical Training Centres / Skill Enhancement Centres / Others educational bodies with similar objectives and functions for preparation or guidance of university programs leading to award of Certificate / Diploma / Degree by any recognized University shall be referred here now onwards as ‘Educational Institution’.
Educational Institution, which may or may not be recognized by any university, which may or may not be affiliated to any university, but offers training for courses following the courseware of a university officially or unofficially, may be categorized as a ‘PARALLEL COLLEGE’.
what is the last date of offline application form submission in RBU distance campus in for 2017-18?