About Kurukshetra University
Kurukshetra University was established in 1956 by late Dr. Rajendra Prasad fthe irst President of India. The university recognized by UGC.
Kurukshetra University is a premier institute of higher learning in India. It is spread over 400 acres of land on the south bank of the holy Brahmsarovar.
The University has 445 teaching faculty members. The University also has 457 affiliated colleges and institutes in the Districts of Ambala, Panipat, Kaithal, Yamuna Nagar, Hisar, Fatehabad, Jind, Karnal, Sirsa, Kurukshetra and Panchkula.
This University has one of the most beautiful campuses in India. It resembles a large, self-contained village with lecture theatres, seminar rooms, accommodation, cafeterias, canteens, shops and sports facilities, libraries and laboratories.
Faculty of Arts & Languages
Faculty of Social Sciences
Faculty of Life Sciences
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Indic Studies
Faculty of Engg. & Technology
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Commerce & Management
NIRF Ranking 2017 -
University - 59
Overall - 95
- Centralized Online Admission for PG Programmes in Life Sciences, Forensic Science, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Pharmaceutical Sciences in all the seven State Universities i.e. MDUR, K.U.K, CDLU Sirsa, BPMSV Khanpur Kalan, IGU Meerpur (Rewari), CRSU, Jind and CBLU, Bhiwani for the Session 2017-18.
Contact Details/ Address of Kurukshetra University
Note : The information about this University & its Courses has been taken from the University website & was last updated on 25th November 2014.
Kurukshetra, Haryana, India
Kurukshetra, Haryana, India
University Location on Map
Related Questions on Universities
What is Parallel College ?
WHO CAN BE A PARALLEL COLLEGE
Colleges / Institutes / Educational Organizations / Educational Institutions / Classes / Study Centres / Sub-study Centres / Counseling and Guidance Centres / Information Centres / Trusts / Vocational Training Centres / Technical Training Centres / Skill Enhancement Centres / Others educational bodies with similar objectives and functions for preparation or guidance of university programs leading to award of Certificate / Diploma / Degree by any recognized University shall be referred here now onwards as ‘Educational Institution’.
Educational Institution, which may or may not be recognized by any university, which may or may not be affiliated to any university, but offers training for courses following the courseware of a university officially or unofficially, may be categorized as a ‘PARALLEL COLLEGE’.
I am interested in MCA course through distance mode and need to inquire following regarding EIILM university,sikkim:
1. Please tell me whether this university is approved from UGC & DEC?
2. If a student is doing course from this university outside Sikkim state, degree will be valid or not?
3. After completing MCA degree, a student will be valid for applying jobs in India as well as in Abroad???
4. I want to know the course of MCA from EIILM, Sikkim University is equivalent to IGNOU (Yes or No).
5. Plz provides me the details of fee structure of MCA course.
Plz reply asap..
Thanks in advance..
it is approved from ugc and dec and you can go ahead studying from this university.
is eiilm university recog by ugc or not???
ELLIM is UGC approved and recognized university.
Which is the top university for distance education in India?
For Online MBA i can suggest NIBM Global which is AICTE,UGC,DEC,IAO approved.
what is the last date of offline application form submission in RBU distance campus in for 2017-18?