Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  I have completed ITI in civil in 1999, i want to do a diploma course in civil through your institute. so kindly give me the details information about this course
Asked By :  ashween namdeo, on 08-04-2011
Ans.  If you wish to do distance learning Diploma the can be a good choice which provides KSOU Diploma, BTech and MTech in Engineering thru distance learning.
  Posted by : Arun Mishra, on 21-05-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  Please tell me that is it MCA course available ravenshaw University or not? There are in under ojee or University own out their application form for MCA ..... very confused... Please shutout my confusion.
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : Laxmi Priya Pradhan
Q :  what is d best course of animation aftr bsc computer scince....?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : vandana
Ans :

Dear Vandana,

please see the following link:

Q :  tell me about the best bank po coaching center at sion or dadar in mumbai
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : mohit
Ans :

Dear Mohit,

Please see the following link:

Q :  i m in BCA 6th sem im confused about my post graduation plz tell me any short term course that will be suitable for me
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : lalita
Ans : i can help u out with this me 9885500728, if ur not from hyd... add zero before my number

Q :  I want to join B Ed, please give me the details about the course.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Arul J
Ans :

Dear Arul,

You are eligible to apply for B.Ed after your graduation degree. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed is that you should have minimum of 45% marks in your qualifying exam, and you should be at least 19 years of age (most universities do not have a maximum age limit). Admission criteria to B.Ed courses varies, however most universities admit candidates based on a Common Entrance Test. If you are interested in teaching Secondary and Senior Secondary classes, then you might also want to get a post graduate degree either before or after the B.Ed. For most of the universities an admission to the B.Ed program requires a Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from a recognized University, and In-service teachers with two years full time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post Graduate teacher in a primary/secondary/higher/senior secondary school recognized by the Central or State Government or a Union Territory.

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now