Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  I would like to pursue for Part time/full time BCA (degree course), please suggest
Asked By :  Rajender Rana, on 01-09-2010
Ans.  A BCA degree the fundamentals of computer programming. This will help you make a career in a wide range of computers and IT related fields Get information on colleges offering BCA and find the one that suits you
  Posted by : pram singh, on 02-09-2010
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I had completed DEEE with 82.5 % in i have planned to join B.E. can you tell me which college will i get for the same department.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sankar
Ans : we provide top engineering colleges like VIT ,Rv, RAMAIAH,BMS,PESIT,HINDUSTAN,SATHYABHAMA,SRM,MVIT,DAYANAND SAGAR,SJBIT,NAGARJUNA,ACHARYA, MIT AND MANY MORE COLLEGES.for admission in top btech/mtech colleges do contact us...admission in management quota in bangalore vellor chenai mumbai pune ngp delhi for courses like engineering mba mbbs md mds bds bbm bca bcom mca pharma or any other course do contact 9379660310 shiksha consultancy bangalore .advance booking open... send ur contact and academic details here..

Q :  i am willing to take admission in M.Sc. (botany) in bangalore university in the year 2012. what is the procedure? from where i'll get the form?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : PIULY PAL
Ans :

Dear Piyuli,

For details regarding the admission procedure you may check with the University in person.

Q :  i m student of class 11th commerce with computer science tell me scope & course after 12th
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sonali
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  I passed with 65% marks in 12 standard. I want to do Bca from chennai. Plz help me
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Prateek Kumar
Ans : BCA colleges in Chennai:- Annai Violet College for Women, NungambakkamM.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women, KoyambeduA.A. Arts & Science College, PorurAlpha Arts & Science College, R.A. PuramDr. M.G.R. Janaki Collage of Arts & Science for Women, RoyapettahThe New College, ChromepetSrimathi Devkunwar Nanalal Bhat Vaishnav College, Old WashermenpetSir Thiyagaraya College, MylaporeR.K.M. Vivekananda College, Shenoy NagarPachaiyappas College for Men, TeynampetJBAS College for Women, VelacheryGuru Nanak College, PerungudiDhanraj Baid Jain College, HighWaySathyabama University, Anna University, Loyola College. I want to inform you about one more thing, there is a survey for students like you, its called HESA's Global Student Survey. This survey checks the educational plans of students. Participate in it & you can win Ipad 2, 8 GB ipod & free gift vouchers of Pizza hut. Here is the facebook application link of the survey: globalstudentsurvey/

Q :  sir i have co;pleted 9 th std in pondicherry engligh medium and lost all the papers of tc etc and now i want to do hotel managemnt corses is it possible
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : senthil
Ans :

Dear Senthil,

Hotel management can be done only after 12th std.

You need to be a 12 pass from any stream.

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now