Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  Sir i need which course is much better after finishing 12th in biology science
Asked By :  indrajith, on 05-04-2012

Dear Indrajeet,

With your subjects at school you can consider professional courses in medicine and allied fields, engineering (Biotechnology, Biomedical engineering), pharmacy, B.Sc (biotechnology, microbiology, biology etc). For engineering field you need to have mathematics at the +2 level or even general graduation courses in any science or commerce or arts subject or seek study options in fields like designing, IT, languages or join the defence services etc. There is scope in all fields. The choice will depend on your individual interests, personality, aptitude, ability, strengths and career goals. It will help to work with career guidance professional. Alternatively you can take some online assessments of skills and personality to understand yourself better.

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 06-04-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  hlo sir/mam I'm Deepak I want to study in lpu but now I am student in class12 I want to be a softwere enge so can I study in ur college . so what's the fee structure of course BCA and MCA ........thank u
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : Deepak
Q :  pl suggest whether i can join any part-time evening course for fashion designing and what is the fees partern and what is the duration ?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sudha puthran
Ans :

Dear sudha,

Please see the following link:

Q :  i m small empolyee as accountant , but i afraid about my future so, i want to do taxtion courses as income tax and sales tax in that please guide me at pune
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : vaishali
Ans :

Dear Vaishali,

Please see the following link:

Q :  i m in 10th i am intersted in techincal and computer linue plz syggest me the courses and the suggestion to me wht can i do after or i hve to jst try after 12th plz sir suggest me wht i can do plzzzzzz
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : priyank
Ans : See priyank its depends on your score in sslc if u score above 60% den go for diploma in computer science engg......

1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : PRIYANKA RANI
Ans : we offered many cousrse in distance mode & regular mode and complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like Diploma, MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. pharma, PhD, and many courses , In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-9630000021/ +91-9755522444 (.praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now