Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  i have 50% mark in my graduation i want to do b.ed from distance education pls suggest me the universities from where i can do my b.ed.
Asked By :  warish hussain, on 25-05-2012

Dear Hussain,

Please see the following link:

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 07-06-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  sir , i completed my BE in mechanical(2011-2012) so now i want to do ME in manufacturing so plz give me procedure for this year 2011-12
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : laxman bhor
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  i want to take direct admission in the garwhal university please explain me about the admission procedure and fee structure
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : avdesh singh bisht
Ans :

Dear Avdesh,

For details regarding the admission procedure you may check with the University in person.

Q :  If you want to make your career as English - Hindi Translation, please contact our HR @ 09212962968. This is a for permanent job as a Hindi translator in our company.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Jasmeet SIngh
Ans : Hi , Your solution is there please visit this link and get more info about the colleges , admissions, fees and more. All the best

Q :  i want to study BBA .please give information
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : ANKU PANDEY
Ans :

Dear Anku,

BBA is a full time graduation in business administration it is a 3yr graduation course.BBA has to be done from recognized university.You can select specialization in your 3rd year such as finance, marketing, human resource and agribusiness depending on university from which you doing.

Q :  I have done pg in political science from lal bahadur shastri Pg college gonda. Now I am doing government job as a rajasvala Lekhpal in revenue department in gonda. I want to do phd.plz guide me
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : Gyan rastogi
Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now