Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  Can you send us list of play school in tamil nadu?
Asked By :  Rekha Varshini, on 06-04-2012

Dear Rekha,

Please see the following linkfor list of play schools:


  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 06-04-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  please, i want the questions that will be asked for an electrical in oracle
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : surendar
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8103649444, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  Hello sir/mam i complete my graduation in BCA from SKMU DUMKA JHARKHAND and i am looking for mca in delhi but i am not give any mca entrance exam so can u help me to find out better college in delhi. please reply me
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sourav
Ans :

Dear Sourav,

please see the link:

Q :  sir , i completed my graduation in bba & i m interasted in creative cources in drawing or painting or any other .can u tel me about some short term mumbai
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : komal
Ans : Hi , You can do MBA after Graduation. MBA is good carrier option for you. Please visit this link and get more info. All the best

Q :  Ii wnt to get admitted my 10 yrs old son in good bording school in patna,send me the list of school.boy willbe admited class7
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : dr budha prakash
Ans :

Dear Prakash,

please see the following link:

Q :  I am mining engineer now working as a assistant mines manager. i want to do a surpac software course in Mumbai, so please provide me necessary information regarding this.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : imran
Ans :

Dear Imran,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now