Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  Dear Sir, I am a diploma holder in computer science . Can u pls suggest me to take courses based on hardware&networking and kindly inform me duration of that courses and the fee structure .. And wanted to know more about the job oriented courses and there estimated salary for the particular works
Asked By :  neeraj, on 06-01-2012
Ans.  Hi , You can do MBA after Graduation. MBA is good carrier option for you. Please visit this link and get more info. All the best
  Posted by : pankaj sankhala, on 06-11-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  Sir, I have completed in MKU DDE.. Shall i apply two P.G. degree at the same time in MKU DDE? Then What are the subjects for M.Com (Banking) for 2 years in MKU DDE?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Deepika
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj msu Distance Learning B.A B.Com M.A MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc M phil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in India which is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-96300-00021 ,8103649444 (Praveen soni ) or you can also email me on

Q :  query: Could someone be kind enough to tell me of where there is an undergraduate direct entry(may be with entrance exam) for mba recognized degrees in India by distance education: I have lot of experience and have fared very well in my job situations: but coould not attempt for MBA due to family and job pressures in my early ages. regards and best of wishes naraen
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By :
Ans :

For an undergraduate program in MBA through distance learning program you can seek inforamtion from the following insatitutes:

Annamalai University (Directorate of Distance Education), Tamil Nadu.

Amity School of Distance Learning, Noida

Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune


Q :  I'm Rahul Minj, from Faridabad, interested in Wildlife and Still photography. Please suggest me the relevant fees and brochure accordingly for the respective course I'm interested in.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Rahul Minj
Ans :

Dear rahul,

Please see the following link:

Q :  Dear Friends, if you want to get admission in B.TECH, MCA, MBA( JSS, KITE, AJAY KUMAR GARG, GALGOTIA, ABES, IDEAL) in engineering college affiliated by Gautam Budha Technical University, Mahamaya Technical University or (UP Technical University ) situated in NOIDA, GREATER NOIDA AND GHAZIABAD region or in other university. We like to guide you and help you to get admission in preferred engineering colleges in NCR region. If you really want to get admission this year, Call us or mail on Abhay Kumar 9560860451 or 8860716717.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Abhay
Ans : i want to get admission in civil.. but the problem is that i`ve got 45% in 12th so is there any chance of getttin admission in any of these college.??

1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : ajay jain
Ans :

Dear Ajay,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now