Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  Dear Sir, i am Sekhar from Hyderabad. i have completed MBA in finance in 2011. i have 2 years experience with me now i would like to do Phd in finance please advice me
Asked By :  Sekhar Anthati, on 31-08-2013
No Answers
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  i want to know the best college for bba in banglore or delhi.....
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Samir pramanick
Ans : Hey, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is best for BBA in Delhi. BBS is equivalent to BBA and for that DU is best. To get admission, you need to clear the entrance and also GD/PI in case of DU. I don't about Bangalore. There are many other options for Commerce background student, explore more options based on your interest. There is an online survey called 'HESA's Global Student Survey' that would check your future educational plans and you can also win ipad2, ipod touch and gift vouchers for pizza hut. Take it, this is high tiome to make a educaional path for bright future and career. Follow the link:

Q :  hello sir..i hav passed 12th in 2010 with 82% (commerce with maths cbse). i hav decided to do (hons.). i want to do some other course along with it...pls suggest me sun courses...i m also thnkng abt dng cs.. bt don knw abt it so pls cn u guide me abt it also.. thanking u..!
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : garima
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8103649444,96300-00021 (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  i want to become architect i want to take addmition in collage
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : kartik mehal
Ans :

Dear Kartik,

A bachelor's degree in architecture (B.Arch) or Diploma in architecture is needed to become a qualified architect. For practical purposes there is no difference between the two qualifications. The basic eligibility criteria for B.Arch is 10+2 (senior secondary Class XII) or equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination from a recognized Board/University with a minimum of 50% marks in Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics). Besides this, the candidate must qualify an entrance examination. Entrance Tests : Admission to first year of Five years full time undergraduate course in Architecture (Bachelor of Architecture) in various colleges of India is through National and State level entrance examinations.  The CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education ) conducts a national level entrance examination- All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) on an All India basis for entry to undergraduate programmes in B. Architecture and B.

Q :  Please inform me as soon as the Application Process for BA English Honours for 2016 starts. Thanks
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : sukomal dash
Q :  Sir, After completing my 10+ 2, I have done 3 yrs diploma in hotel mgt passed on year 2000 & now have 12 years of work experience, I want to do degree course in same field through correspondence. Kindly advice which colleges / university provide course like this and it would be for how many years.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : soumitra roy
Ans :

Dear Soumitra,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now