Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  Dear,sir/madam I want to know that is EIILM open unversity Sikkim is approved by UGC. can i do BCA from that??
Asked By :  saharaan, on 16-03-2012

Dear Saharaan,


EIILM University  is ugc recognized and you can do Bca from there.


  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 16-03-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I am graduate from utkal university from orissa. can I apply for B.ed traingin in hydrabad and also want to know eligibilty criteria for B.ed.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sasmita
Ans :

Dear Sasmita,

You need to be a graduate from any stream to apply for the b.ed course.

since you have already done your graduation you need to appear for an entrance exam in oder to join b.ed.

Q :  Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my masters in pharmaceutical chemistruy in 2011. Can you please let me know about the openings...
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : priyanka
Ans : we offered many cousrse in distance mode & regular mode and complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like Diploma, MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. pharma, PhD, and many courses , In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-9630000021/ +91-9755522444 (.praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  I'm a 12th grade student who took bio...It would be kind of u if u could reply to me back about the courses available in Abu Dhabi which is related to Bio ..Is there any Radiologist coures in any institutions in Abu Dhabi that i can take after i finish my High school?pls reply with available courses related with Biology as the head
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Niyaz
Ans :

For Biology in Abu Dhabi you can go to Abu Dhabi University and Zayed University . You can go to their respective website for details.

Q :  i m a mechanical engineer & i want to make my carrier in government job & i am selecting railway but i do not have an so much idea to how to knoe work is happned in railway department im very honourd if the railway recruitment board will selecting m foer the post of engineer will i hope you will be give me oppourtunities to make my carrier
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sagar andhale
Ans :

Dear Sagar,

You may log on to to find the links to the Railway Recruitment Boards and jobs for which you may apply. You would also be able to join the Indian Railways through the Civil Services Examination and the Engineering Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission ( You would be eligible to apply against suitable vacancies if you qualify the competitive selection procedure.

1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : milind chaurasia
Ans :

Dear Milind,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now