Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  Dear sir/madam i am planning to do mba in correspondence. But i need information like fee structure and entrance exams about correspondence and regular in mysore university.
Asked By :  sindhu, on 09-04-2012

Dear sindhu,

Please see the following link:

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 09-04-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  i want to study in france with scholarship for MBA.... where can i and how can i?? where and when to apply and the criteria....
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sanjeev
Ans : Indian Management School & Research Centre (IMSR) is fully geared up to offer professional education in distance learning mode with the back-up of e-learning software. It offers Online MBA with various specialization options, Executive MBA, etc. Visit or Call on 9833317733/9819120140.

Q :  sir i want to take admission...complet a diploma in e.c.e tread pass out 2011 ,govt collage gtb garh disst. moga ,my % are 62% in e.c.e thankxxxxxx
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sandeep singh
Ans :

Dear Sandeep,

please see the following link:

Q :  dear sir,i am doing B.Tech mechanical Eng final year.i have an idea to do course in marine field.but i dont know Wat course i should go i need suggestions from you sir..plz guide me sir....waiting for your reply.......sure i will go only for marine sir....after my B.Tech....
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : NIRBHAY SINGH JADAUN
Ans :

After doing B.Tech mechanical Eng to join the merchant navy or marine field you need to apply to the shipping companies directly. Once selected  you will be enrolled for a one year course in Marine engineering.

Q :  Hi, I have done diploma in electronics, looking for Bsc. Electronics..Could you please help me with the list of colleges in mumbai...(Full time & Part time).
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Santosh
Ans : Mr santosh, you can go with B.Tech in electronics with distance education and you will get direct admission to the second year.. on the basis of your diploma. ...for more information, you can contact me on +91-9722268040 (Vishal Salat) or you can also email me on

Q :  Dear Sir, I am working as a Senior Software Engineer in an MNC in Java technology. I have completed M.E. (Computer Science) with 77%(2006) and B.E. with 70%(2003). I want to do PHD in computer science. Please help me regd this. Thanks in advance. Regards, Balaswami Ch
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Balaswami Cheepati
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-81036-49444,96300-00021, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now