Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  Hi, I am a post grad in sociology from pune univ. I am working in cambridge school as an examination officer. I have no experience in teaching but want to to a b.ed course through distance learning. am i eligible and which are the best univs i can apply from. please let me know urgently thank you
Asked By :  sanghamitra dey, on 23-03-2012

Dear Sanghamitra,

you can do b.ed

please see the following link:

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 23-03-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  sir,i have passed out of 12th grade and had taken the course MEC maths economics commerce unaware of the career options in future would you please guide properly on what to take next, CA is an option but I'm in half minds if i will be able ti do it or not.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : akhila
Ans :

Dear Akhila,

I would suggest you to opt for Hospitality Management . This industry is certainly growing dynamically and is a high earning sector as well.

Q :  SAI RAM, What are all the procedure to apply for MBA to be done in puttaparthi sai ram
2 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : vaishali
Ans : Indian Management School & Research Centre (IMSR) is fully geared up to offer professional education in distance learning mode with the back-up of e-learning software. It offers Online MBA with various specialization options, Executive MBA, etc. Visit or Call on 9833317733/9819120140.

Q :  Hello sir,i m 12th student....i want to know about admission procedure in it based on merit????
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Upasana
Ans : For joining in this course you need to possess the criteria's for it such as: > You need to have completed +2 with mathematics as subjects as then only you are eligible for the BCA course as per the education qualification and you must have got at least 60% aggregate in your +2. > The age limit is that you need to have at least 17 years of age. If you are satisfying this then you are eligible for joining in the course

Q :  I want to do B.ED through correspondence course so which are the colleges they give correspondence facility.
2 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Aditi
Ans :

Dear Aditi,

Please see the following link:

Q :  Which is the best college for B.PHARM in UP? Where does SRMS stand ??
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Pranay
Ans :

Dear Pranay,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now