Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions Surbhi and i have got 73% in +2 commerce. i wanna do now,so suggest me some colleges for it. I personally want to join any college under PU. Please suggest me what should I do.
Asked By :  Surbhi sharma, on 23-05-2011
Ans.  Hi Surbhi, Delhi University is best for There are many top colleges under DU that provide good placement also. For more info, visit the I want to inform you about one more thing, there is a survey for students like you, its called HESA's Global Student Survey. This survey checks the educational plans of students. Participate in it & you can win Ipad 2, 8 GB ipod & free gift vouchers of Pizza hut. Here is the facebook application link of the survey: globalstudentsurvey/
  Posted by : Aditya Jain, on 24-05-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  Respected sir, I'm nivetha from tirupur, Completed DHT(Diploma in Handloom Technology ) in 2007. Now im a housewife. I request you to send the details to study law in correspondence. waiting for yor reply. Thanks in advance
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Nivetha Saravanakumar
Ans :

Dear Nivetha,

You can pursue Law through the distance mode but this is not advised as distance Law does not allows you to practice law as a career. Regular Law course would be a far better option when compared to other.

Q :  sir i want to do mtech course as distance because of my job contuining so sir pls give the deatails how to start and get a job in in process of tthat institute
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : debasis behera
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj msu Distance Learning B.A B.Com M.A MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc M phil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in India which is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8103649444, (Praveen soni ) or you can also email me on

Q :  sir, i have completed in computer sciece &engg. i want to do M.TECH from cuj rajsthan. tell me what is procedure, fee and intake seat.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : deepak kumar
Ans :

Dear Deepak,

For details regarding the admission procedure you may check with the University in person.

Q :  hi, is there 60% aggregate is compulsory to join Tata Motors Ltd Dharwad. to Experience/Fresher Candidates. pl revert the answer for above comments..
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Satish
Ans : Hi , You can do MBA after Graduation. MBA is good carrier option for you. Please visit this link and get more info. All the best

Q :  Hello I want to get admitted my ward in MBBS 2012 any where in India pse advice me Sukhender singh 9812551517
2 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Sukhender singh
Ans :

Dear Sukhender,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now