Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  I'm doing my BCA final year and so far I've scored distintion in all the exams.Is it possible for me to join the top colleges of Karnataka? if so suggest the colleges where i can persive my higher education ie MCA.
Asked By :  Jerome Francis, on 05-07-2011
Ans.  Yea you can get the top colleges of Karnataka but you have to do fast for admissions as the classes for MCA will be going to be start soon. For futher details call me at 09962542769,08144074006 or email me at
  Posted by : Rahul Kumar, on 08-07-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  sir/mam piease send me list of top 50 colleges and their procedure in india for doing M TEC in ECE branc
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : raghvendra bhadouria
Ans :

Dear Raghvender,

Please see the following link:

Q :  My daughter is studying 12th grade in NEW YORK. She studied up to 10th class in India with ICSE syllabus. We would like to join her in A.P. India. She is interested in persuing engineer with Chemical/electrical. Please suggest us with good college and procedure. Thank you .
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sunitha kattekola
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : rajnish kumar
Ans :

Dear rajnish,

Please see the following link:

Q :  hi, i finished my BDS degree. now i want to study architecture.i am not amathematica3 student. can i do arch.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : laksha
Ans :

Dear Laksha,

Anybody who has studied Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry at the 10+2 level can apply for admission to study architecture at the graduate level in colleges offering the course. B.Arch is a 5 year course and most schools and colleges select students through a written test. The entrance test for B.Arch Courses is an aptitude test on an All India basis for admission to colleges of Architecture  and is conducted by The Council of Architecture conducts. Engineering colleges select students on the basis of the result to the appropriate engineering courses. Some other renowned institutes carry their own selection tests to identify suitable candidates while some give weightage to class 12 marks and entrance examinations to select students. Further on completion of the graduate course, if interested, one can study architecture at the post graduate course which varies from 18 months to 2 years.

Q :  expecting 86%-88%, from where shall i do economics hons?
2 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : arihant
Ans :

Dear Arihant,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now