Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

Asked By :  D PRABHAKAR RAO, on 02-05-2012

Dear Prabhakar,

Please see the following link:

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 03-05-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  Hi Sir, Please share me MCA course fees
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : Santosh
Q :  i want to know the best coaching centre for clat in gorakhpur
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : satyam tripathi
Ans :

Dear Satyam,

Please see the following link:

Q :  hi sir i'm chandana . i'm looking for bank po caching institutes in bangalore, can u mail me fee details and the address of ur institute
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : chandana
Ans :

Dear Chandana,

please see the following link:

Q :  Sir, AIEEE (B.Arch) all India Rank is 10215..catagory 7241..State Rank 671...catagory 490... pl guide as to which institute/university shall i get for Architecture...regards NB : I have also cleared NATA with 80 marks
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : KRITI GOYAL
Ans : Hi , You can do MBA after Graduation. MBA is good carrier option for you. Please visit this link and get more info. All the best

Q :  sir i am student of { mkt hons 2nd yr} n love photography,and i am very much interested about this,, i want to chose photography as a carier,,, but at first i want to learn photography very seriously,, so,, what can i do for this?? i am waiting for rply,, thank u.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : shashi sharma
Ans :

Dear Shashi,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now