Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  I Want to know that i have got 56.6% in 12thclass from cbse board .Please suggest me some colleges
Asked By :  AAMIR KHAN, on 31-05-2011
Ans.  you choose Hotel management , BCA or BBA its goods for your career . for enquiry - 09634074488
  Posted by : atul chaudhary, on 31-05-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  sir i have co;pleted 9 th std in pondicherry engligh medium and lost all the papers of tc etc and now i want to do hotel managemnt corses is it possible
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : senthil
Ans :

Dear Senthil,

Hotel management can be done only after 12th std.

You need to be a 12 pass from any stream.

Q :  hii i hav completed my bds now want to do hospital managment .tell me tha placment aspect after this course.
2 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sweta singh
Ans : Hi Sweta,I am working with icfai university as a Sr counselor..Icfai university offers Masters in hospital administration..It is just like as MBA with specialization hospital administration..Subjects will b marketing .finance,operation etc .You can work with any dept in hospital..THIS Degree will really gud for your future prospect..Contact JAGRITI SHARMA-9036108475 ////// 9663011880

Q :  I have completed my B.Sc regular in 2003, working as a senior software engineer in IT. I have completed MCA in 2011 from Madras University in correspondence course. I want to apply for Bachelor of Law course in correspondence. Please share me details.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Neelima B
Ans :

Dear Neelima,

Please see the following link:

Q :  I have completed MBA(mkt) this year .and have 5yrs of teaching experience in college level in economics as i have also MA in economics .i want to take pHd in i will get that . please advissed me.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : pramod kumar Debta
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on Harshit +91-8827394543

Q :  i m mechanical engineer.but i have interest in education field and to join b.ed.can it possible?.what does require 4 phd in education?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : mit
Ans :

Dear Mit,

in order to take up b.ed you need to be a graduate so you can definately go for it


Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now