Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  I am Economics Graduate with 57%. I have completed my GNIIT Software Engineering Course from Andheri Branch. Kindly, can u suggest me which kind of course is suitable for me.
Asked By :  Sunita, on 16-09-2010
Ans.  Courses after graduation:- MBA, MMS, MFM, MMM, PGDM, M.Com, M.A (Economics), CFP for more details:-
  Posted by : Infinite Courses Admin, on 17-09-2010
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  sir.i am karthikeyan and working at visakhapatnam. i want to do the B.TECH partime please give the Suggestion for us.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : s karthikeyan
Ans : Universities offers Part Time B.Tech courses in India • Department of Distance Education Thapar University , Patiala • Distance Learning Degree Rai University , Delhi/NCR • Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Delhi/NCR • School of Continuing & Distance Education, JNTU , Hyderabad • School of Distance Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam • SRM University-Virtual Education , Chennai For more details follow the link:-

Q :  Hello, My name is Mohammed Rehamath Razdan. I am a BBM graduate from Mountain View College, Chickmagalur affiliated to Kuvempu University. Currently i am working in Aegis BPO Services Bangalore for more than 1 year. I am working for the process Hire Right which does background screenings. Honeywell is one in the client's list of Hire Right. I am handling the education and employment background verification cases for Honeywell. I am looking for a good opportunity and a future career in Honeywell. Please guide.
2 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Mohammed Razdan
Ans : Yaar please contact me as soon as possible on my number ------9312535042

Q :  please mail me the details for correspondence B ED from LPU
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : jyoti kaur
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on+91-,8103649444 (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : SOUROV BASU
Ans :

Dear Sourav,

You are eligible to apply for B.Ed after your graduation degree. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed is that you should have minimum of 45% marks in your qualifying exam, and you should be at least 19 years of age (most universities do not have a maximum age limit). Admission criteria to B.Ed courses varies, however most universities admit candidates based on a Common Entrance Test. If you are interested in teaching Secondary and Senior Secondary classes, then you might also want to get a post graduate degree either before or after the B.Ed. For most of the universities an admission to the B.Ed program requires a Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from a recognized University, and In-service teachers with two years full time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post Graduate teacher in a primary/secondary/higher/senior secondary school recognized by the Central or State Government or a Union Territory.

Q :  i want to admitt in iim banglore, for that what are the requirements?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : prabhakar bharduaj
Ans : Eligibility & Admission Criteria of IIM Bangalore:_ Graduation in any discipline with valid CAT Score followed by group discussion, and interview for more info follow the link:-

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now