Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  I h've secured 37332 in KCET can i get a seat in automobile engineering through government quota also suggest which college i may get
Asked By :  preetham, on 31-05-2011
Ans.  Dear friend we offered many in distance mode & regular mode and complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like Diploma, MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. pharma, PhD, and many courses , In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-9630000021/ +91-9755522444 (.praveen soni) or you can also email me on
  Posted by : praveen soni, on 26-09-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  Hello, Please suggest college for degree course in fine arts where i can apply. regards vaishali
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Vaishali Jetly Goswami
Ans :

Dear Vaishali,

please see the following link:

Q :  i need bd or bth distance or direct through serampure
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By :
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : silas nyaroo onsomu
Ans : more then one University provide M . A. HISTORY AND M.A. LEGISLATIVE STUDIES so you can done Distance education best collage IGNOU in Delhi so you can com pleat courses in Delhi and other university provide Distance education courses.Tamil Nadu Open University ,Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University ,Kota Open University etci found a lot of imp info on M.A history on this brilliant site further information about M.A(Distance-mode) check the below link:

Q :  Hello sir/madam,My name is prasanth.I am completed my diploma in Electrical And Electronics Engg in 2011.I want to work with your company..Please give me the details.....This is my mobile number (+91)9842616813...Thank you
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Prasanth
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on Harshit +91-8827394543

Q :  hi,i am avinash.i finished my 10th and i want to do diploma in visual communication if its possible to do or suggest me if any.iam waiting.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Avinash
Ans : Diploma in Visual Communications gives exposure to a variety of visual arts including graphic design, illustration, photography, film and multimedia design, to students.Diploma in Visual Communications, if it is done as an undergraduate course, is generally a three or four year full-time course. If the student wishes to do a Diploma in Visual Communications as a post graduate course, then the duration can be between one to two years. Many colleges offering a Diploma in Visual Communications, including IIT, Mumbai, have internships and projects that the students need to complete. In my viewpoint, you should go for this diploma after your 12th. I want to share an important info with you. There is very interesting survey for you called "Global Student Survey". You can win ipad2, ipod touch or gift vouchers for pizza hut. Here is the link: /s/ globalstudentsurvey/

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now