Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  I have completed +2 with PCB and BCA with Maths and Statistics with 80% marks. I want to take admission in MCA can u tell me that i'm eligible to take admission in MCA or not. If Yes then send details and admission procedure for MCA in your College.
Asked By :  Vikash Ranjan, on 26-07-2011
Ans.  If u have did BCA then you can go for MCA .If u r from mumbai call me on 9324513452 or mail me on
  Posted by : MAKARAND sonawane, on 26-07-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I have completed my B.Tech(IT) in 2011. Could you please intimate me the openings .
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : ThilagaPriya
Ans : Dear friend we offered many in distance mode & regular mode and complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like Diploma, MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. pharma, PhD, and many courses , In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-9630000021/ +91-9993202860 (.praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  sir i had passed 12th exam with 62% nw i had confused to what to do?pls say to me the best suggestion pls sir..........
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : faizan mansuri
Ans :

Dear Faizan,

After class XII with commerce, you can pursue graduation and may also apply for professional courses like the five year integrated law degree course, or the three or four-year hotel management degree course or Bachelor of Fine Arts in fine arts/ applied art or an undergraduate programme in design, fashion design or allied programmes that are suitable for those with aptitude for drawing/ sketching. Courses for commerce students include the traditional B.Com, B.Com course with vocational courses like taxation, computer applications, etc, B. Com (Banking & Insurance) and B.Com (Accounting & Finance) and they can also apply for Bachelor's in Business Studies/ Administration, BMS, BMM, BCA, economics or switch to BA. Alongside B.Com value-addition could be through the insurance qualifications offered by the Insurance Institute of India ( or actuarial training.

Q :  sir\mam ... i want detail information about Ph.D(forestry) admission 2012....
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : alka sharma
Ans :

Dear Alka,

please see the folowing link:

Q :  i am 12th pass i am very eager to join in c.b.i how can it possible
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : ankush
Ans :

Dear Ankush,

The UPSC conducts exam every year for CBI, CID you can sit for exam such as SSC combined graduate exam. The exams are conducted by UPSC.
You must have passed 12th standard and secured good marks.
Age of candidate for cbi exam should be minimum 20 and maximum 27 years.
Height must be minimum 165 cm and chest 76 cms
If you pass the exam then you will be called for training. The syllabus is Principles of Criminology, Psychology of Crime, Criminal Law, Police Administration, Forensic Science and Medicine, Juvenile Delinquency, Correctional Management and Rehabilitation of Criminals etc. you can have all the detailed info at as well as www.cbi.nic.

Q :  what is the last date of form filling for MBA...??/ is there negative marking in entrance of MBA??????/ i want the prospectus of JMI..... and i also wants the details for M.TECH.... the candidates who does not give the GATE test, can they fill the form of M.TECH?????????
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : abid hasan
Ans :

Dear abid,

there is negative marking for mba entrance.

without gate test you cannot apply for

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now