Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  I have completed BSc Electronics. I want to do BE in Electronic in part time. Send me detail on mail or contact me on mobile
Asked By :  Brijesh Patel, on 13-04-2012

Dear Brijesh,

Please see the following link:

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 13-04-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I am M.COM . from Sambalpur university & currently I am engaged in an accounts job in a private company .I want to do Distance LLB in Kolkata please let me know the Colleges offering distance course in LLB in kolkata and the fee structure for the same.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sanju mitra
Ans :

Dear sanju,

Please see the following link:

Q :  I am samapika,i have given my board exam(12th) from odisha.. After 12th i want to join journalism and mass communication course in odisha..but there no good scop for journalism after 12th in odisha.. I need your suggetion.please suggest some journalism college from odisha where diploma orbachulore degree of mass com is provided
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Samapika
Ans :

Dear Samapika,

please see the following link:

Q :  sir,i got 2500 in icet 2011 can u please tel me which university is best for mca and i want top colleges list in hyderabad.sir pls................plsplsplss................ send me as early as possible
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : saritha
Ans : we provide top mba colleges.for admission in top mba colleges do contact us...admission in management quota in bangalore vellor chenai mumbai pune ngp delhi for courses like engineering mba mbbs md mds bds bbm bca bcom mca pharma or any other course do contact 9379660310 shiksha consultancy bangalore .advance booking open... send ur contact and academic details here..

Q :  i want to work in teaching in textile delhi..if there will be any vacancy plz let me know...thanks
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : ruby khanna
Ans : we offered many cousrse in distance mode & regular mode and complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like Diploma, MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. pharma, PhD, and many courses , In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-9630000021/ +91-9755522444 (.praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  I am practicing Architecture since 10yrs and currently working in a renowned firm in mumbai. I have done a course in civil draftsman from BOMBAY TECHNICAL SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING., and i am interested in doing correspondence architectural diploma/degree course. I have done the Architectural draftsman's course after my 10. Please guide me for the same
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Nilesh Arjun Chavan
Ans : You can do Diploma in Civil Engineering thru distance learning thru KSOU is the information site. Visit site for details.

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now