Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  I have done . Which university is best for plz suggest
Asked By :  Ramandeep kaur, on 29-04-2012

Dear Ramandeep,

Please see the following link:

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 30-04-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  sir , i am a student and want to know can i also join indian air force because my branch is automobile
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : madhav singh
Ans :

Dear Madhav,

You  have the option of Entry after graduation through Combined Defence Services Examination  (CDSE) for training at the Air Force Academy, Hyderabad for Air Force as permanent Commission officer either in the Flying or the Technical Branch. It is held every 6 months at various centers in India. Again like the NDA process, there will be a SSB interview and a medical examination. Eligibility criteria is Age - 19 to 23 years, Marital Status – Single, Nationality – Indian , Gender - This is applicable to both men and women. , Physical qualifications as per the requirement  Educational Qualifications - Graduation in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level. For more details please explore

Q :  i want to join in photograhy courses
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Sujith kumar
Ans :

Dear Sujit,

Please see the following link:

Q :  I am interested for one year B Ed regular course in this year .Please send the details about it .Also provide the details of two years distance learning B Ed course –kabita patna 9431622182
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : kabita
Ans :

Dear kabita,

You are eligible to apply for B.Ed after your graduation degree. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed is that you should have minimum of 45% marks in your qualifying exam, and you should be at least 19 years of age (most universities do not have a maximum age limit). Admission criteria to B.Ed courses varies, however most universities admit candidates based on a Common Entrance Test. If you are interested in teaching Secondary and Senior Secondary classes, then you might also want to get a post graduate degree either before or after the B.Ed. For most of the universities an admission to the B.Ed program requires a Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from a recognized University.










Q :  I had completed MBA in Health administration from sikkim manipal university in 2010 with 83% marks and now I am working in Kuwait and my native place in kerala . Am I eligible for Mphil in hospital administration on part time basis. Please give me a reply through mail. Thank you in advance
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : Anju
Q :  i want tostudy O-level degree of computer
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : syed mohammed zaigam hussain
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on Harshit +91-8827394543

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now