Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  I have done mca from ignou with 65% and want to do phd. am i eligible for it and if yes then how can i apply and which university can provide me a phd programe.plz help.
Asked By :  samir biswas, on 30-04-2012

Dear Samir,

Please see the following link:

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 30-04-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I want good solution for my sister after 10 th pass. (Diploma Course) Plz contact me on this number 9664879960
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : smita
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8103649444,9630000021 (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  Sir,My rank in UPSEE 2011 examination is 32,766.Pls.tell me which college is best for me in the field of Electronics&Communication....
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Aman Srivastav
Ans : We do admissions for top engg and medical colleges in Karnataka/ Tamil Nadu.I can do for the very cheap rates... as i m having direct contact with most of the top medical colleges.. feel free to contact me for enquiry .. of any medical college in Karnataka/ Tamil Nadu. Call me at 09962542769 or email me at

Q :  Please suggest me some good institute which provide japanese & German Courses in noida.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Sushank Thakur
Ans :

Dear Sushank,

please see the following link:

Q :  I want to know that after 12th girls be an IAS.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : vandana
Ans :

Dear Vandna,

To appear for the civil services, you should have a degree from universities or educational institute that which are recognized as universities by The University Grants Commission Act 1956 or an equivalent qualification. In that case you can appear for the civil services exam even if you are awaiting your final year results. In general, it is not important that the course is a regular, contact course or a distance learning course. What matters is that the university you have got your degree from is a deemed University as per the UGC ACT 1956 and therefore you can sit for the UPSC exam. The choice of an optional subject in the civil service examination does not necessarily have to do with your subjects in graduation. Many a students do take up completely different subjects as well because they are more scoring and the candidates are able to master them easily.

Q :  hi... my brother wants to do clat xam..... where can i get coaching center for him in madurai?.... is there any center available for it? need information
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : karthika
Ans :

Dear Karthika,

please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now