Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  I have done my M.Com. course from OU in 1991. Would like to do PHD in commerce. Please guide me what I need to do.
Asked By :  Navneeta Ganesh, on 17-01-2012
Ans.  we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on Harshit +91-8827394543
  Posted by : praveen soni, on 07-03-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  hi i am nishith , can some1 pls can suggest , investment banking courses offered by instituets with good placements facility .... mumbai
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : nishith nakal
Ans :

Dear Nishit,

please see the following link:

Q :  I want to a part time course in Corporate Law in Mumbai.Kindly suggest me the list of colleges n procedures for it.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sunita
Ans :

Dear Sunita,

Please see the following link:

Q :  which are the bst courses after 12th for pcm students plz tell me do i choose btech, bba or bca
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Ankita
Ans : Dear friend we offered many courses in distance mode & regular mode and you have opportunity to complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. Pharmacy, PhD, and many courses, In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information you can contact on me +91-9584220813(. Alok singh) or you can also email me on

Q :  plz tell me b.ed admission
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : jyoti
Ans :

Dear Jyoti,

The minimum qualification required to pursue Bachelors in education ( B.Ed.) is :

--The candidate must be a graduate or a post graduate with at least 50% marks aggregate. If candidate want through distance learning He/She must have minimum two year teaching experience.

--The candidate also has to appear a comman entrance exam (C.E.T)


Q :  hello sir/mam, I am doing my B.E in electronics and communication can you tell me what might be a best option for my higher studies. I have interest in management and research in my core subjects, more over I want to become an enterpreneur.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Ram V arma
Ans : Ram, To become an entrepreneur best is to work in a good organization for a couple of years in an area you want to build your enterprise and then opt for an MBA from a prestigious institute. To do research the only option is to do a M-Tech/MS and then followed by a Phd.

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now