Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  I live in Kuwait. If I wish to submit my application for taking the test in Mumbai, can I send the hard copy of the application through a corier such as DHL or FEDEX?
Asked By :  Abhinav Roy Burman, on 14-11-2011
Ans.  Hi, You are looking for top Engg. colleges. Your solution is there please visit this link and get more info about the colleges , admissions, fees and more. All the best
  Posted by : pankaj sankhala, on 14-07-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  i am a 2nd year student in para medical-forensic science ....n i would lik to know about d part time hospital management course (1yr) it available in mumbai ? ...n which college ? ....please help
2 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : tanzeel fatima
Ans :

Dear Fatima,

please see the following link:

Q :  my AIR is 5583 and am state topper in aieee. i want to apply for b arch but my boards marks are not so satisfying. i have applied for rechecking.. my nata score is 96. is there any hope for to get in any collage
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : karishma agarwal
Ans : we provide top engineering colleges like VIT ,Rv, RAMAIAH,BMS,PESIT,HINDUSTAN,SATHYABHAMA,SRM,MVIT,DAYANAND SAGAR,SJBIT,NAGARJUNA,ACHARYA, MIT AND MANY MORE COLLEGES.for admission in top btech/mtech colleges do contact us...admission in management quota in bangalore vellor chenai mumbai pune ngp delhi for courses like engineering mba mbbs md mds bds bbm bca bcom mca pharma or any other course do contact 9379660310 shiksha consultancy bangalore .advance booking open... send ur contact and academic details here..

Q :  I am interested in Commerce but my parents want me to go for science(PCM) as there is a wider scope than commerce.. So, which stream should i take up??
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Akesh
Ans : go for has wide scope in me 9885500728, if ur not from hyd... add zero before my number

Q :  sir/mam i passed B.COM, and i need to join for M.B.A(distance education) from pondicherry university. I need to know where are related colleges in bangalore
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : karthik
Ans :

Dear Kartik,

Please see the following link:

Q :  I am an Assistant Professor in university. I wanna doprofession law degree through distance mode. Can you help me?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Dr. Muzamil Jan
Ans :

Dear MUzamil,

There are very few colleges/ Universities which can provide this degree course, few of which are Chaudhary Devi Lal University, National Law School of India University, Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education, Kurukshetra University Directorate of Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education, Mahatma Gandhi University School of Distance Education. But then it is advised not to pursue law through the Correspondence/ Distance learning mode because as per the BCI (Bar Council of India), only regular Law graduates are allowed to practice law as a career. The career prospects are lesser as compared to the ones who pursue LL.B through the regular mode.

The total duration of a LL.B program is 3 years and the minimum eligibility required is a Graduate degree from a recognized University. 

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now