Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  I m. totaly confused sir/mam what to do after H.S.C result. Ther is no one to guide me. I was depend on my dad but when I was in 10th he was expired. So pleaz help me Thanks, waiting for rply...........
Asked By :  Mangesh. M. Wankhare, on 18-05-2012

Dear Mangesh,

After class XII with commerce, you can pursue graduation and may also apply for professional courses like the five year integrated law degree course, or the three or four-year hotel management degree course or Bachelor of Fine Arts in fine arts/ applied art or an undergraduate programme in design, fashion design or allied programmes that are suitable for those with aptitude for drawing/ sketching. Courses for commerce students include the traditional B.Com, B.Com course with vocational courses like taxation, computer applications, etc, B. Com (Banking & Insurance) and B.Com (Accounting & Finance) and they can also apply for Bachelor's in Business Studies/ Administration, BMS, BMM, BCA, economics or switch to BA. Alongside B.Com value-addition could be through the insurance qualifications offered by the Insurance Institute of India ( or actuarial training

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 19-05-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  Is dere any openings for MCA freshers please inform me . I am 2011 passout along with good knowledge in JAVA/J2EE technologies...
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Bhaskar
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj msu Distance Learning B.A B.Com M.A MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc M phil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in India which is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8103649444,9630000021 (Praveen soni ) or you can also email me on

Q :  i am interested in interior design course so please kindly send me the details of the course and best institute in which i can go
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Tasneem sultana
Ans :

Dear Tasneem,

Please see the following link:

Q :  I want to complete my graduation from netaji subhas open university. Plz. let me know when the addmission will start.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : anjan kumar goswami
Ans :

Dear Anjan,

For details regarding the admission procedure you may check with the University in person.

Q :  Hi all, I am MBA -Finance 2008 passout. Working with KPO but not satisfied with what I have done till now. Could anyone suggest me which supplimentary cource should I do to get some good placement?
2 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Vidya Kulkarni
Ans :

You can do a course in Banking and Finance or Insurance if it is your interest. If you are inclined you can do a CFa or Company secretary course. Any of these  as per your likes or interests can add to your existing qualification and improve your career prospects.

Q :  Hello, I am looking for short term civil draughtsman diploma , please let me know if anything there , correspondence course shall prefer as i stay in Mumbai. Thanks & regards, Ganesh Raut
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Ganesh
Ans :

Dear Ganesh,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now