Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  I wanna do MCA please help me for select college and university,???
Asked By :  Ranveer, on 19-05-2011
Ans.  for admission in MCA call me 096340774488
  Posted by : atul chaudhary, on 31-05-2011
Ans.  for admission in mca contact us...we provide top engineering colleges like VIT ,Rv, RAMAIAH,BMS,PESIT,HINDUSTAN,SATHYABHAMA,SRM,MVIT,DAYANAND SAGAR,SJBIT,NAGARJUNA,ACHARYA, MIT AND MANY MORE COLLEGES.for admission in top btech/mtech colleges do contact us...admission in management quota in bangalore vellor chenai mumbai pune ngp delhi for courses like engineering mba mbbs md mds bds bbm bca bcom mca pharma or any other course do contact 9379660310 shiksha consultancy bangalore .advance booking open... send ur contact and academic details here..
  Posted by : gaurav jain, on 20-05-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  now iam awaiting for b/com final year interest to do fashion desighning inform me detiles about that ,,,scope and cource fee,,,,,etc,,,,,plz help me
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : yasar
Ans :

Dear Yasar,

A Profession in Fashion Designing has recently emerged as one of the most sought out careers amongst students. Today it is a status symbol to wear garments and accessories desgined by renowned designers. Because of this, the demand for professional Fashion Designers is on the rise. One can find employment in a company that manufactures fashion items like clothing, buttons, scarves, broaches and hairclips or in a company manufacturing jewellery items. Gili, Enchante, Nakshatra, Oyzter Bay, Tanishq and De Beers are renowned names in jewellery designing. Even traditional jewellery houses are now hiring trained desgines who can cater to the overseas market. Few Institutes offering Fashion Designing courses are National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Pearl Academy of Fashion, National Institute of Design (NID),

Q :  Am 35 yrs young lady.single. I have dis continued my temporarily my MBBS course. my original ceritificates are there. what do i do if i have to join your college ? I cant withdraw as i will go to do the course after sometime. am not well, and i dont want to waste my life. fashion has been my passion ever since i remember, i know i will make a mark with your guidance, wish you could helpful, as i will ne grateful.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : keziah
Ans : Now wt r u doing..... U jst tell me which course u want M B B S or FAD ... If u want more details and guidance pls contact me +91 99 16 10 74 29

Q :  sir iam studying in ciet rajamundry btech 1st year. i want scholarship to complete my education i have 90% marks in 10+2 . for scholarships what i have to do.send reply to to this email address
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : meher chakradhar
Ans :

Dear Meher,

For the scholarship you have to enquire in the respective college/university,
they only guide you.

Q :  i wanna do fashion designing from ranchi...can u plz suggest me the best institute here..i m 12 passed with PCM...nd presently ba part 1 student...sir plz respond soon.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : swati
Ans :

Dear Swati,

Please see the following link:

Q :  plz send me the previous years question papers of hpcl company
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : kavita
Ans :

Dear Kavita,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now