Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  I want 2 study in B.TECH in civil Engeering from top collages.
Asked By :  jannati firdaush, on 11-05-2012

Dear Jannati,

Please see the following link:

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 12-05-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  it is possible for to do MBA in kunnur university.please tell me the total fees structure for MBA
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : RAM KUMAR
Ans : Hi , You can do MBA after Graduation. MBA is good carrier option for you. Please visit this link and get more info. All the best

Q :  I want to persue my carrier in Interior Design. please suggest the best colleges. I'll complete my HSC in the upcoming Feb-March. Thank You !
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : poo
Ans :

Dear Poo,

Please see the following link:

Q :  sir/madam i have completed my12th with 60%marks i am vary confused for what i am doing so pls tell me a suitable course in diploma degree and other p professional course in Rs 50000/60000 around
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : shikha
Ans : fore more info about diploma, degree, Professional courses:-

Q :  how can i take admission in mba..i have scored 83 percentile in MAT. what is the fees structure of MBA.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : khyati
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-81036-49444,96300-00021, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  I am graduate from utkal university from orissa. can I apply for B.ed traingin in hydrabad and also want to know eligibilty criteria for B.ed.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sasmita
Ans :

Dear Sasmita,

You need to be a graduate from any stream to apply for the b.ed course.

since you have already done your graduation you need to appear for an entrance exam in oder to join b.ed.

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now