Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  I want to know about procedure for enrollment in PHD in Mathematics so please let me know all the required information regarding the same as soon as possibile.
Asked By :  Ankit Gupta, on 19-05-2012

Dear Ankit,

Minimum eligibility for Ph.D. is post graduation degree. Admission to the Ph.D. programmes is made on the basis of written test / interview conducted by the Department / Centre concerned. Most of the reputed institutes/universities require qualifying through JRF conducted by UGC & CSIR/ GATE / JEST or equivalent exam. By qualifying JRF you can have scholarship as well as exempted for NET exam for lecturer ship. Some institutes might have some additional eligibility criteria and selection procedure, which can be find out from the institute. Applications are invited from candidates by advertising the programmes in Employment News / leading Newspapers in the March for the first semester and in October for the second semester, every year.

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 19-05-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  Sir/mam i want join marchent navy so plz help me
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Ravi
Ans :

Dear Ravi,

The minimum eligibility for courses in nautical science and Marine engineering is 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics. He should also pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eyesight 6/6 with no color blindness.
Candidates wishing to enter the navigational and engineering fields of Merchant Navy need to complete a Bachelors degree in Nautical Science or Marine engineering, before they can gain admission to the field.

Q :  hello,,sir/madam,,i hav passed 12th with science stream including maths also & scored 79% in best 5 subjects,,kindly tell me the best courses i can get into without any entrance exam,,& hav a gd future,,i wll be very greatful to u..thanks
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sachin
Ans :

Dear Sachin,

Well as you are keen to pursue a career in Maths or Computers you may opt for the course depending on the same and keeping either of the subjects as your majors like Maths (Honors), Computer Science Engineering, MCA, Economics (Hons) etc.

Q :  I want to know about all the information regarding PHD course in political science.kindly inform me.
2 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : LIPIKA DEBBARMAN
Ans : Hello Lipika, MITSOG school of government is the 1st college who offers best courses for political science and poltics studies. For more details about courses and admission visit or you can mail us at and we will send you more details

Q :  I want details about marine engineering entrance exams.
2 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Vaibhav singh
Ans :

Dear vaibhav,

This Institute is situated at Mumbai at Haybundar and provides 1 year Pre-Sea Training to graduate Mechanical Engineers to enable them to go on ships as Junior Engineers.  To be eligible for this course, the candidate should have passed engineering degree in mechanical or in Naval Architecture from the AICTE recognized Institute.  The selection is done on the basis of merit and the advertisement for this course is published in Employment News and other leading news papers in the month of November every year.  The fees for this course is around Rs. 1,40,000/- including messing, uniform and accommodation. The address is: Marine Engineering & Research Institute, HayBunder Road, Mumbai – 400 033, Tel. 022- 3723577,E-mail -

Q :  can u plz send the link phd application form and contact once...
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : bhupathi raja
Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now