Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  I want to know if there is any short term diploma course in human resources in your institute.
Asked By :  madhuri morvekar, on 08-02-2012

Dear madhuri,

Please see the following link:

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 28-04-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  Sir i want to best chef to muje 10th ke bad kya karana hoga
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Parmar vipul
Ans :

Dear Parmar,

I suggest you to complete your 12th std first and after that you can take hotel management and do your specialization into bakrey , chef  .

Q :  what is pg course.....?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : akhila nk
Ans :

Dear Akila,

PG stands for post graduation course. one can do a pg course after their graduation.

Q :  sir..i ve done hotel management from I.H.M lucknow...n i want to do MBA from du...i want to know whats the procedure for that....
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : gaurav
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  dear sir,i am doing B.Tech mechanical Eng final year.i have an idea to do course in marine field.but i dont know Wat course i should go i need suggestions from you sir..plz guide me sir....waiting for your reply.......sure i will go only for marine sir....after my B.Tech....
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : NIRBHAY SINGH JADAUN
Ans :

After doing B.Tech mechanical Eng to join the merchant navy or marine field you need to apply to the shipping companies directly. Once selected  you will be enrolled for a one year course in Marine engineering.

Q :  i want to joint M Phil in english ,correspondence,new delhi
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : farheen
Ans :

Dear Farheen,

Please see the folowing link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now