Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  Iam a diploma holder in computer science and currently pursuing my 3rd year engineering in computer science.what is the procedure to apply for the Indian railways services
Asked By :  Sneha, on 18-01-2012
Ans.  Dear friend we offered many in distance mode & regular mode and complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like Diploma, MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. pharma, PhD, and many courses , In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-9630000021/ +91-9993202860 (.praveen soni) or you can also email me on
  Posted by : praveen soni, on 29-08-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  sir, i have passed 12th science n got 50% mar in physics chemistry and 64 in biology and 75 marks in english. so can u please suggest me the best carreer option for me.
2 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : vishwa panchal
Ans : we provide top BTECH/MTECH colleges like VIT ,Rv, RAMAIAH,BMS,PESIT,HINDUSTAN,SATHYABHAMA,SRM,MVIT,DAYANAND SAGAR,SJBIT,NAGARJUNA,ACHARYA, MIT AND MANY MORE COLLEGES.For admission in top BTECH/MTECH colleges do contact us...admission in management quota in KARNATAKA/MAHARASHTRA for engineering do contact 9379660310 shiksha consultancy bangalore.send ur contact and academic details

Q :  what is the fees of b.ed?is thereany entarance exam for this course and i would also like to know is this university ugc recognised.
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : rachna shrivastava
Q :  hello, I am a student from Bangladesh. I want take admission in this session (2010-2011) in B.E in electrical and electronics engineering in Bangalore. I would like to know that is it possible now to take admission in the engineering collges in India or the admission has been closed. In addition, please also send me the list of top 30 engineering colleges of bangakore.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : anup kumar
Ans : Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore • University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE) • M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology • BMS Institute of Technology • R V College of Engineering (RVCE) • Atria Institute of Technology • Bangalore College of Engineering and Technology • East West Institute of Technology • AMC Engineering College • B.N.M. Institute of Technology • BMS College of Engineering For more info:-

Q :  sir i have done rohilkand university ........... i want to do MBA in regular education from your university can i get information regarding plz.........................
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : nadeem ahmad
Ans :

Dear nadeem,

Please see the following link:

the above link has a list of colleges that offers M.B.A

Q :  hello I have done my BE degree and i need to do my Bed teaching programme. Am i eligible and wats the procedure for doing the 1yr distance program
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : mugundapriya
Ans :

Dear Mugundapriya,

You are eligible to apply for B.Ed after your graduation degree. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed is that you should have minimum of 45% marks in your qualifying exam, and you should be at least 19 years of age (most universities do not have a maximum age limit). Admission criteria to B.Ed courses varies, however most universities admit candidates based on a Common Entrance Test. If you are interested in teaching Secondary and Senior Secondary classes, then you might also want to get a post graduate degree either before or after the B.Ed. For most of the universities an admission to the B.Ed program requires a Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from a recognized University, and In-service teachers with two years full time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post Graduate teacher in a primary/secondary/higher/senior secondary school recognized by the Central or State Government or a Union Territory.

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now