Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  My sun got 15152 rank in EACET, he is in BC-D catagory. He is interested in ECE, EEE, CSE and Mechanical in that order of priority. which engineering colleges are best to join for these branches. In which colleges he holds the chance of getting a seat for these branches.
Asked By :  sudhakar, on 07-07-2011
Ans.  we provide top engineering colleges like VIT ,Rv, RAMAIAH,BMS,PESIT,HINDUSTAN,SATHYABHAMA,SRM,MVIT,DAYANAND SAGAR,SJBIT,NAGARJUNA,ACHARYA, MIT AND MANY MORE COLLEGES.for admission in top btech/mtech colleges do contact us...admission in management quota in bangalore vellor chenai mumbai pune ngp delhi for courses like engineering mba mbbs md mds bds bbm bca bcom mca pharma or any other course do contact 9379660310 shiksha consultancy bangalore .advance booking open... send ur contact and academic details here..
  Posted by : gaurav jain, on 07-07-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  i want to know that m.c.a course is available in iim ahmeadbad.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : saurabh upadhyay
Ans :

Dear Saurabh,

please see the following link:

Q :  I want to take admission to M.Com. Which are the universities have their admission procedures still going on OR going to start.? I am in hurry to take admission. Completed B Com from YCMOU,Nashik
2 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Mangesh
Ans :

For in Nasik you can go to Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University . Please check the following link for other universitiies offering the course:

Q :  Which the best boarding school for my son to send, he is 11 yrs
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Neena Kulkarni
Ans :

Dear Neena,

Please see the following link:

Q :   sir,i m a B .tech fresher in eee looking for job ,inform me regarding the vacancy in ur company.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : jaymant kumar
Ans : Hi, You are looking for top Engg. colleges. Your solution is there please visit this link and get more info about the colleges , admissions, fees and more. All the best

Q :   I need to do Master of Arts in political science in your school. Do U have it sir/madam? thanks
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : ADITI
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-96300-00021,8103649444 (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now