Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  Please provide a list of all institutes who are providing classing for bank Po or clear.I want to take a Coaching class for the post of PO In ANy reputed bank.
Asked By :  Rajkumar Tagram, on 09-06-2011
Ans.  Ardent Classes Q413-414,Mayur Trade Center, Opposite Police Station,Chinchawad,Pune-19 Contact:9370036302
  Posted by : SHASHI SHANKAR, on 27-06-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  Dear sir/mam, I m urvashi gupta frm UCK KUK. I had finished my Bsc. final semester exams recently in may 2012. I hv scored in my last sem. 73%. Now i want to do B.ed. I hv physics, maths and electronics in Bsc. Can i do B.ed. Pls guide me and i also want syllabus of Msc. Physics enterance exam syllabi for dept. of physics kuk. Pls help me and guide me properly.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Urvashi Gupta
Ans :

Dear Urvashi,

You are eligible to apply for B.Ed after your graduation degree. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed is that you should have minimum of 50% marks in your qualifying exam, and you should be at least 21 years of age (most universities do not have a maximum age limit). Admission criteria to B.Ed courses varies, however most universities admit candidates based on a Common Entrance Test. If you are interested in teaching Secondary and Senior Secondary classes, then you might also want to get a post graduate degree either before or after the B.Ed. For most of the universities an admission to the B.Ed program requires a Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from a recognized University, and In-service teachers with two years full time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post Graduate teacher in a primary/secondary/higher/senior secondary school recognized by the Central or State Government or a Union Territory.

Q :  Sir i want to admision in bca2011-12 and my 12th standerd percentage is 52 percent in maths group
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Himalay Nathawat
Ans : You can get the admission in SRM college which is prestigious college of Chennai. For furtther details call me at 09962542769,08144074006 or email me at

Q :  Sir,I am in bca-3rd year. I m confused what to do next . but i don't want to do mba or mca .. so can u suggest other course.After Which i can get a good job. manali jain
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : manali jain
Ans : your better courses MCA becoze your back ground BCA so more help in MCA courses provide BCA .and MBA is a different courses your profile .more job options after this courses .There is immense scope for career development for those who have pursued their higher education in computer applications. Most of the reputed IT firms and software companies recruit individuals with expert knowledge of this field of work for various senior as well as entry level positions in their companies i found a lot of imp info on mba or mca this brilliant site further information about mba or mca(Distance-mode) check the below link:

Q :  i am in 7th class and i want to shoot all the programms which are held in my school and for that i need to learn photography and know more things about it so please help me find a photography course in hyd.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : bhavya soni
Ans :

Dear Bhavya,

please see the following link:

Q :  after b com llb which corse can i doing?
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : hrs
Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now