Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  Please tell me which is the best cinematography and photography institute in mumbai and pune??
Asked By :  Vishav Nath, on 17-08-2010
Ans.  Some of the best Cinematography and Photography institute in Mumbai and Pune • Digital Academy Mumbai • Mumbai Film Academy Mumbai • National Academy of Media Education (NAME) Mumbai • Whistling Woods International Mumbai • Zee Institute of Media Arts(ZIMA) Mumbai • Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) Pune • FAD International Pune • B D Somani Institute of Art and Fashion Technology Mumbai • National Institute of Photography Mumbai • The Shari Academy of Professional Photography and Digital Imaging Mumbai • Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC) Mumbai
  Posted by : Deepak Pashte, on 18-08-2010
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  sir i have completed my graduation in and i didn't have maths in 12 class so can i join merchent nevy i want to do nautical science.......!
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : haris khan
Ans :

To join merchant navy it is necessary to have done  Maths in your 12th. Without it Merchant navy or Nautical science cannot be done.

Q :  hello sir/mam my self im ravi teja im planing to do mba full time program from JBIMS in 2012, right now im doing my degree 3rd year from osmania university (andhra pradesh). i want to know when u will issue application forms for 2012 batch and wat r the requirements.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : k.raviteja
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  i have complete my diploma electronic engg. in 2009. i want to job in ntpc . but my percentage is 69.67% can i do the job in ntpc please inform me all the details on my mobile num. 9045779507 and my mail id
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : archana sharma
Ans : Hi , You can do MBA after Graduation. MBA is good carrier option for you. Please visit this link and get more info. All the best

Q :  i want to know best coaching center for bank clerk exams ......plz tell me as soon as u can.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : harnek
Ans : Best Bank Clerk Coaching Institutes in India • AAA-Bright Academy Chandigarh • Brilliant Tutorials Chennai • Career Avenues Delhi/NCR • Career Plus Delhi/NCR • Career Shapers Education Forum Delhi/NCR • Future Propel Mumbai • JTS Institute Bangalore • M.P.Career Institute For Bank P.O Indore • Pathfinder Education Services Pvt. Ltd. Bhopal • Sachdeva New P.T College Delhi/NCR • T.I.M.E.(Triumphant Institute Of Management Education Pvt. Ltd) Secunderabad For more details pl follow the link:-

Q :  hello I have done my BE degree and i need to do my Bed teaching programme. Am i eligible and wats the procedure for doing the 1yr distance program
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : mugundapriya
Ans :

Dear Mugundapriya,

You are eligible to apply for B.Ed after your graduation degree. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed is that you should have minimum of 45% marks in your qualifying exam, and you should be at least 19 years of age (most universities do not have a maximum age limit). Admission criteria to B.Ed courses varies, however most universities admit candidates based on a Common Entrance Test. If you are interested in teaching Secondary and Senior Secondary classes, then you might also want to get a post graduate degree either before or after the B.Ed. For most of the universities an admission to the B.Ed program requires a Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from a recognized University, and In-service teachers with two years full time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post Graduate teacher in a primary/secondary/higher/senior secondary school recognized by the Central or State Government or a Union Territory.

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now