Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  Respected sir I am Siddhesh chawan from goa. i have completed ITI in Electronics Mechanic and would like to do deploma in Electronics and communication by corrospondence. sir i would like to know the institutes through which i can complite my further education near by my city/state Thankyou
Asked By :  siddhesh s chawan, on 01-09-2010

Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth in Pune.

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 01-09-2010
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  i want information about in Phd or M.phill
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : deepak kumar
Ans :

Dear Deepak,

The eligibility criteria for both M.Phil and Ph.D varies for every institute. However the basic requirement is a Masters degree or an equivalent degree in the relevant discipline. However the cut off percentages vary. Some of the institutes conduct entrance exams and some of them require atleast two Research Publications for the Ph.D programs. Some also require work experience of a couple of years. Had you mentioned the subject of your interest and your location, we would have been able to help you better.

Q :  Sir, i would like to join in VIT for full time Phd for this august 2011 academic session in the field of electrical engineering ( power electronics). whether csn i join through management quota? give me the details about it and can i get the application form for the same?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sujitha
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-96300-00021,+91-8103649444 (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  i am student. but i am confused which short term course will completed.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : ramiz
Ans :

Dear Ramiz,

Please see the following link:

Q :  i will interested in bca cource but i want in correspondence becouse so money problem thats why i want pls help me
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Harish kumar
Ans : Dear friend we offered many in distance mode & regular mode and complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like Diploma, MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. pharma, PhD, and many courses , In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-9630000021/ +91-9755522444 (.praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  I Want to know that i have got 56.6% in 12thclass from cbse board .Please suggest me some colleges
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : AAMIR KHAN
Ans : you choose Hotel management , BCA or BBA its goods for your career . for enquiry - 09634074488

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now